Rotoworld.com Forums

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

Ffguy0087

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played in 25 leagues. I was/am alive in 12. I had multiple 10-12 win teams that were first in points/record by significant margins that have completely collapsed due to injuries/under performance/etc..pretty frustrating. I had 3 different teams where I had Mahomes/Gurley/Tyreek #1 QB/RB/WR and somehow I’ve been eliminated in all 3 (12 team leagues too). I had multiple teams with Gordon/Barkley that were dominant as well that have all been eliminated. I have 5 big sweats heading into MNF.

My first big sweat is in full PPR I am winning 124.12 to 113.38 with Ian Thomas and he has NO DEF and Ingram. Not feeling very confident about this one. Hoping Ian Thomas pops off. This league I have Gurley, Barkley, Lindsay, OBJ, Golladay, Boyd..I finished with a 11-2 record and first in points by 300.

I’m up 105.3 to 85.9 with my Ian Thomas versus his CMAC & Samuel in full PPR. I’m projected to lose by 5, but out of all my matchups that are close I’m probably least confident about this one. If Thomas managed to score a TD on the first drive or something I’ll send the first person to like this post $20.

Sweat #3 is I’m losing 107.6 to 118.5 in full PPR and I have Kamara. Feeling pretty good here although hardly confident.

Sweat #4 is I’m trailing 106.5 to 113.4 also full PPR and I have Kamara. If somehow I lost this league and the one listed above I’d probably retire from FF.

Sweat #5 I’m leading 101.6 to 42.1 - I have NO DEF and Ian Thomas and he has Brees, Ingram, and DJ Moore in 1 PPR. 

Sweat #6 I’m up 265 to 228.3 (2 week semi final)...full PPR he has Brees, Michael Thomas, NO DEF.

I kind of wish I could go to bed and wake

up once the game ends. It’s going to be a long day...if Ian Thomas scores 2 TDs and Kamara scores 15 points I’ll be so stoked. Also there is thousands of dollars at stake.

8 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

I played in 25 leagues. I was/am alive in 12. I had multiple 10-12 win teams that were first in points/record by significant margins that have completely collapsed due to injuries/under performance/etc..pretty frustrating. I had 3 different teams where I had Mahomes/Gurley/Tyreek #1 QB/RB/WR and somehow I’ve been eliminated in all 3 (12 team leagues too). I had multiple teams with Gordon/Barkley that were dominant as well that have all been eliminated. I have 5 big sweats heading into MNF.

My first big sweat is in full PPR I am winning 124.12 to 113.38 with Ian Thomas and he has NO DEF and Ingram. Not feeling very confident about this one. Hoping Ian Thomas pops off. This league I have Gurley, Barkley, Lindsay, OBJ, Golladay, Boyd..I finished with a 11-2 record and first in points by 300.

I’m up 105.3 to 85.9 with my Ian Thomas versus his CMAC & Samuel in full PPR. I’m projected to lose by 5, but out of all my matchups that are close I’m probably least confident about this one. If Thomas managed to score a TD on the first drive or something I’ll send the first person to like this post $20.

Sweat #3 is I’m losing 107.6 to 118.5 in full PPR and I have Kamara. Feeling pretty good here although hardly confident.

Sweat #4 is I’m trailing 106.5 to 113.4 also full PPR and I have Kamara. If somehow I lost this league and the one listed above I’d probably retire from FF.

Sweat #5 I’m leading 101.6 to 42.1 - I have NO DEF and Ian Thomas and he has Brees, Ingram, and DJ Moore in 1 PPR. 

Sweat #6 I’m up 265 to 228.3 (2 week semi final)...full PPR he has Brees, Michael Thomas, NO DEF.

I kind of wish I could go to bed and wake

up once the game ends. It’s going to be a long day...if Ian Thomas scores 2 TDs and Kamara scores 15 points I’ll be so stoked. Also there is thousands of dollars at stake.

25 leagues? Sounds like a gambling problem 

3 minutes ago, Ryedog87 said:

25 leagues? Sounds like a gambling problem 

I’d play blackjack, poker, or roulette if this was a gambling problem. I just love FF, specifically drafting, and am fortunate that Im in a position where I can dedicate a lot of time to it.

9 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

I’d play blackjack, poker, or roulette if this was a gambling problem. I just love FF, specifically drafting, and am fortunate that Im in a position where I can dedicate a lot of time to it.

I hear ya bro! Fantasy football is so fun and addicting. I've been playing for 15 years. Once I finally finish school I'll be able to play in more than 2 leagues 😂 

Half-PPR:

I have a 25 point lead with Michael Thomas and Mark Ingram to play. They have Drew Brees and Will Lutz.

PPR:

I have a 25 point lead with Thomas Davis, Cameron Jordan, Will Lutz and Michael Palardy to play. They have Luke Kuechly and James Bradberry.

Standard:

I have a 50 point lead with Drew Brees to play. He has Christian McCaffrey.

League 1 (.5 PPR):  I'm up 29 points with Drew Brees left against his Curtis Samuel  (headed to the Championship boys!)

League 2 (PPR):  I'm down 5 points with Michael Thomas left.  Opponent has nobody left. (quarterfinals)  

5 hours ago, cizastro said:

I need one extra point by Lutz.  I'd be happier with multiple FG's but I'm down by .3 points and he's got nobody left.  I just may survive the Keenan Allen goose egg.

I would say you have won, but in my main league I played Brett Maher and my opponent played Aldrick Rosas. s--- happens.

Captura de pantalla 2018-12-17 a las 12.11.52.png

Just a joke, I don't see the Saints shut down in the near future.

Archived