Rotoworld.com Forums

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

Ffguy0087

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are my chances I get 30 points in .5 PPR from Kamara, Michael Thomas, and Ian Thomas tonight to send me to the championship? I feel like it should happen but who knows, they could just as easily let me down when I need them most...

In one league, I am up 40 and I have Thomas left and he has CMC. Should be a lock but never know.....CMC could get 45 points and Thomas goose egg

In another league I am up 46, and he has Kamara left

So really, I just need a low scoring game tonight and I should be good!

In one I’m down by 3.9 with Kamara to go.

In my other I’m up by 6 and my opponent has Lutz.

Pretty safe to say that unless a Will Lutz TMZ video drops within the next 2 hours I’ll be making just one finals appearance this year.

1 hour ago, Dembski84 said:

In one league, I am up 40 and I have Thomas left and he has CMC. Should be a lock but never know.....CMC could get 45 points and Thomas goose egg

In another league I am up 46, and he has Kamara left

So really, I just need a low scoring game tonight and I should be good!

Yes! Low scoring, 24-17 sounds good. TDs going to MT and rushing by ingram and a run by hill lol. Im up 39 and opponent has kamara and brees left......Im worried. But in all reality, its probably in my favor a smidge.

2 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

What are my chances I get 30 points in .5 PPR from Kamara, Michael Thomas, and Ian Thomas tonight to send me to the championship? I feel like it should happen but who knows, they could just as easily let me down when I need them most...

I'd feel good.  Figure Kamara goes 100 total yards with 4 catches, Thomas 80 yards on 6 catches, Thomas 40 yards on 4 catches.  That's 29 right there.  Then you just need a bit more than what I've listed or a TD.  I'd say 65%.

Archived