4 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Up 8 vs. Butker. Going to be close.

Hope he gets 7 XPs and no field goals.

Signed,

Mahomes owner

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I'm with you. I have a sizeable lead plus Carson, but he has Mahomes, Hill and D Williams. I want Carson to go absolutely berserk.

Aaay

• Like 1

Welp, we're tied going into the KC/SEA 4th quarter, so I need Kelce to outscore Wilson, Carson & McManus. It's been a good year. Well fought championship, but staring at 35 points from Ertz across my screen will be the difference.

Up 24.26 points PPR, I have DeSean Hamilton going against his Jordy Nelson tomorrow.  I should be ok but something tells me not to be confident.  

Need 2.1pts from Jared Cook in a half point ppr. Thank you Mahomes and Baldwin for coming through tonight. C'mon Santa...I need this.

I locked up one ship going into the SNF game down by 12 with DWill, Hill and Butker left.  My other championship game was a dog fight,  I was down 30 going into the SNF game with Mahomes, DWill and Butker vs. his Carson and Baldwin.  I am currently down 17 with only the Denver D left.  I need a miracle tomorrow night if I want to win my other game. 

Edited by chief79

Up by 15.22 pts.  I have Jared Cook and he has DaeSean Hamilton.

Do i have a chance to hold the lead?

Tim Patrick 4 points for the title. Holy **** LOL. Got greedy with Gurley and shoulda played Robby Anderson but the reports this morning were pretty optimistic. 

10 minutes ago, RogerGoodell said:

I’m up by 36 with Hamilton and Lindsay left to go. My opponent is done. Would it be bad form to just bench them?

Yes, and I dont see 18 lost fumbles between the 2 of them happening so you should be safe. 

• Like 1