Rotoworld.com Forums

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

Ffguy0087

3 hours ago, Au6294tx said:

Need Lindsay to outscored T. Hill by 18 hahahahahahhaa

Also need Lindsay, Baldwin, Butker, Cook, Dam. Williams to outscore Hill by 60.2

1. Need Lindsay to  have a repeat of the Cincy game

2. Got that 60 points down to 17 with Cook and Lindsay to go in a .5 ppr.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Debating doing the same. Would feel really foolish though if a 5 point stat correction came through and I lost because of it

That's of course the other possibility, so I went through my games to see if there's any debated run, but I think a Cook fumble would be more likely than a monster correction, so... 

4 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Debating doing the same. Would feel really foolish though if a 5 point stat correction came through and I lost because of it

A 5 point stay correction? Do you need a new site? Good luck. 

Don’t need anything, I’M ALREADY THE CHAMPION!

ANTOOOONNNNIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need Lindsay to score less than 15.4 in standard.  I would have had it pretty much wrapped up if I started Rodgers @ QB instead of Russell Wlson.  Can't complain Russ had a good game.  Football is a game of inches and my guys came up inches short of the end zone 4 times from what I was watching.

Archived