Ffguy0087

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

2 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

Just bench them???

A point adjustment happens and I lose by bench points is a possibility. Would quit fantasy forever if that happened haha.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Up 24 points PPR I have DeSean Hamilton against his Jordy Nelson.  I should be ok right? I’m very worried for some reason.  

Dude really?

9 minutes ago, BeGreat said:

Dude really?

Anything can happen.  I know the odds are in my favor but what if DeSean busts out with a 1 catch 10 yard game and Jordy goes off for 8 catches 110 yards and 2 TDS.  

1/2 ppr league and I'm up by 4.9 points.  He has DeSean Hamilton going and I'm done.  Here's hoping for a 3 catch 33 yard 0 TD game from Hamilton

4 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Up by one point with Phillip Lindsay left. Do i bench? I'm afraid of stat correction coming back to haunt if i do that. 

you screwed either way. sit lindsey and get stat correction or first play lindsey rushes left gets hit fumbles leaves game with concussion.

you have to start lindsey here if its only 1 pt lead

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

you screwed either way. sit lindsey and get stat correction or first play lindsey rushes left gets hit fumbles leaves game with concussion.

you have to start lindsey here if its only 1 pt lead

Appreciate the reply. Thanks. Starting him

I’ve already lost in the semis but my league lets the third place winner get their money back. What chance does Derek Carr have of giving me 20.1 points (6pt td) tonight?

I'm down 4, with Denver D (average def score is about 14) vs. Hamilton in .5ppr. I like my chances if Hamilton doesn't score, but it'll be close. It'll be a fun Christmas eve sweat.

Edited by RepoMan
  • Haha 1

Up 21 with Denver D and Lindsay left in my big money league. He has Jordy I’ve already started crowning myself. Also up 21 in another money league he has Cook and Denver D. I have no one left I’ll probably lose that one.

Up 1.18 points with Lindsay and Den D still to go for me, my opponent is done. 

So... unless Lindsay fumbles early and gets knocked out for the rest of the game, and Denver D gets less than 2 points, I should be fine. :lol:

Not benching. 

7 hours ago, TommyKramer said:

1/2 ppr league and I'm up by 4.9 points.  He has DeSean Hamilton going and I'm done.  Here's hoping for a 3 catch 33 yard 0 TD game from Hamilton

sorry, see you in the vent and rant thread

15 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

A 5 point stay correction? Do you need a new site? Good luck. 

It isn't hard for the guy at ESPN to miss click and enter a 25 yard gain as a 25 yard loss. It happened two years again on a 13 yard run by Denard Robinson. It got entered as a 13 yard loss (minus 1.3) then later corrected to a 13 yard gain. That's a 2.6 point swing.