Sign in to follow this  
poopoojoe

Otto Trade Help

I would learn towards the Gallinari side. Both have risks, either in Gallinari getting injured, or Otto Porter being stuck with a reduced role. So far Gallinari has been great this year, and Howard could reduce Otto's role even more.

4 hours ago, BrickWalled said:

I would learn towards the Gallinari side. Both have risks, either in Gallinari getting injured, or Otto Porter being stuck with a reduced role. So far Gallinari has been great this year, and Howard could reduce Otto's role even more.

Good point, thanks for getting back. 

I ended up taking Gallo + Parker for Horford + Vanvleet - Trying to sell high on both Gallo and Parker because of Gallo's injury risk and I think Parker's numbers will go way down once Dunn and Lauri return..

Horford is also a risk because Boston has a lot of mouths to feed on the offense.. but I think I will take the deal? Love to hear your thought on this deal too.

I think that's a good deal for you. Horford has a pretty high floor since he'll likely have good rebounds and blocks no matter what offense they run.

Thanks guys for the input, let's see how this plays out. Gallo is still balling out and I expect Jabari's line to be crazy for 2 more weeks as well. 

Why should it be vetoed? I would’ve chosen Otto plus Hart.