Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

socal.trades714@yahoo.com

Just got offered HARDEN! Click Accept? WHIR100%

Completely depends on who is on WW and who you can pick up.

I'd lean towards yes if you can get a nice player off WW.

I‘d accept and never look back.

You get a Top3 fantasy player for a first rounder with unclear outlook and health concerns and an awesome rookie. 

I have both Butler and Doncic in a 14-team league as well and wouldnt accept this trade right now.

Id accept the trade.. Butler is on fire RIGHT NOW but who knows where he will end up. 

Even if he somehow ends up in Houstin, that is Harden's team and his usage will not take the hit.

I would accept. Butler is gonna be traded, if he ends up in a stacked team that is no good for his value. I don't think he will be traded to the Rockets cause the front office wouldn't want them to form big 3. Doncic is really great atm but he is still a rookie, gonna see ups and downs through out the season. Harden is a sure thing, first rounder no doubt.

Im a bit late here but in case you have not decided yet, you need to accept this right away man. Harden will end up at least top 5 this year of not top 3. Butler is awesome but tis situation is unclear. Even if he does not get traded, i would still insta accept that trade for harden.