Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jduke314

Accept this? Whir

I actually like the Embiid side in points leagues, but i think you should ask for someone a little better than RHJ, someone with less injury history and a bigger role. Maybe a 6th/7th round value guy. Thanks for help on mine

4 minutes ago, Washington2014 said:

I actually like the Embiid side in points leagues, but i think you should ask for someone a little better than RHJ, someone with less injury history and a bigger role. Maybe a 6th/7th round value guy. Thanks for help on mine

Change to who to make it fair? Aaron Gordon? John Collins? Richardson? D Russell? J Murray?

Im on the fence because the Embiid side to me is more talented overall but Davis doesn't get injured as frequently as Blake and Embiid. At the pace of each of these teams I would lean the Davis side is a little stronger but not by much

Always try to get the best player in any deal, right?  Though Embiid is outstanding ...if you can live with his TOs then might be worth it, though I agree you should aim for a top 50 guy instead of RHJ

3 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

Always try to get the best player in any deal, right?  Though Embiid is outstanding ...if you can live with his TOs then might be worth it, though I agree you should aim for a top 50 guy instead of RHJ

How bout 

embiid/victor oladipo/j collins for Davis/ingles/j lamb 

2 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

Definitely would!  If you can

Is embiid/victor enough for Davis?

Tough to say. I think it's close, but may be leaning towards Embiid side just because of the Griffin factor. I like AD better than any player though!

Thanks for the help! Good luck!