Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unidentified

Who should I trade to get Antonio Brown

Standard league

Buddy of mine is really weak at RB, and said he would trade AB if I setup a good trade. I have an abundance of RBs, who do you think I should let go of to make this happen?

QB- Stafford

RB- Gordon

RB- Peterson

RB/WR- Cohen

WR- K.Allen

WR- A.Robinson

TE- Kelce

D/ST- Bears

K- Gould

Bench

RB- Lewis

RB- Barber

WR- Agholor

RB- Mack

RB- Blount

WR- Bryant

You can try AP or Mack in a multi-player deal, but I'd imagine that even in standard, he'd still want Gordon.  Anyone short of Gordon, do it.  If he insists on him, that's your call.

Return the favor?

50 minutes ago, Ragnaroker said:

Maybe start somewhere with like AP and ARob and see if he bites?

my exact thought

If not try Mack instead of AP? see what he wants if its gordon no thanks

I'd do Mack/AP and K Allen could try ARob. Might take AP and Mack with KAllen. I don't think id give up AB without getting Gordon if I was him, but I don't know the situation fully.

4 minutes ago, Crizzerr said:

I'd do Mack/AP and K Allen could try ARob. Might take AP and Mack with KAllen. I don't think id give up AB without getting Gordon if I was him, but I don't know the situation fully.

Yeah if I am the Brown owner I take a quick look at your roster and if I am not getting Gordon for him I am out. But if he is a little shaky at WR underneath AB then maybe it makes more sense for him to get Mack/AP plus K Allen...Don't insult the guy and throw Arob out there because I think Id be insulted and much less likely to work with you if that's where you started with me lol.