Sign in to follow this  
drisser

Pick up and start DJax? WHIR!

DJax was dropped and is now waiting to clear waivers. I want to pick him up and possibly start him this week, but don't know who to drop. My team:

PPR

QB Cousins

RB Gurley

RB Conner

Flex McCaffrey

WR Edelman

WR Kupp

WR Ridley

Bench:  Michel, Tate, Baldwin, Dion Lewis, DJ Moore, Malcolm Brown

I'd be starting him over Ridley this week. Who should I drop? Leaning towards dropping Baldwin, but I could also dump Lewis or Brown. I'm just afraid of losing Brown in case a Gurley injury pops up, and it would be so typical for him to get hurt right after I drop his cuff.

Thanks and WHIR!!

Baldwin only has name value right now. DJax is more valuable right now by miles. Baldwin would be my drop, im not a huge fan of holding onto cuffs but since you do own Gurley you have enough depth and bench space to keep him.

Thanks for mine.

I also think Baldwin, but maybe that's because I just dropped him. I don't like the way Seattle's O is headed for fantasy, and I think we have enough evidence that you won't be able to rely on him week-to-week. He'll probably blow up for a couple of big games, but his floor is a donut, which really takes a lot to overcome. Pull the trigger and don't look back!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/732366-add-stafford-for-this-week-whir/

53 minutes ago, drisser said:

DJax was dropped and is now waiting to clear waivers. I want to pick him up and possibly start him this week, but don't know who to drop. My team:

PPR

QB Cousins

RB Gurley

RB Conner

Flex McCaffrey

WR Edelman

WR Kupp

WR Ridley

Bench:  Michel, Tate, Baldwin, Dion Lewis, DJ Moore, Malcolm Brown

I'd be starting him over Ridley this week. Who should I drop? Leaning towards dropping Baldwin, but I could also dump Lewis or Brown. I'm just afraid of losing Brown in case a Gurley injury pops up, and it would be so typical for him to get hurt right after I drop his cuff.

Thanks and WHIR!!

Drop Baldwin or Lewis - I don't see a scenario where you would start either of those guys ROS

Drop Baldwin or your Gurley handcuff. Definitely pick up DJax. He's been at his best with Fitzpatrick gun-slinging.

Edited by FitzMagic

Thanks for the response guys, I'm definitely gonna drop Baldwin for him if my FAAB is enough.

If anyone else feels like answering, would you start him this week over Ridley or DJ Moore?

2 minutes ago, Crayzcheck said:

What Michael is listed? Crabtree?

It's Sony Michel.

Just now, drisser said:

Thanks for the response guys, I'm definitely gonna drop Baldwin for him if my FAAB is enough.

If anyone else feels like answering, would you start him this week over Ridley or DJ Moore?

It's Sony Michel.

Ah! try and trade Baldwin/Lewis for an RB3/WR2....or DJ Moore/Lewis..

2 minutes ago, drisser said:

I’d start him over both. Ryan not so good on the road and outside.

• Like 1

I might be crazy, and I can't blame anyone for disagreeing, but I'd drop Ridley for Djax and I'd start Baldwin.  I get the worry for Baldwin, but Seattle has been able to pass so little because of how efficient they've been.  When you score a TD once every 6 passes(i think?) you don't need to throw often.  So in the future, I think they have to actually pass much more, which I think will mostly go to baldwin.  Either way, I think Ridley is the third WR in ATL and I'd rather have Djax and Baldwin over Ridley.