Sign in to follow this  
thrilla1nManila

Drop Harrell for Robinson or hold? Whir

Same!! I had decide between Robinson and Harrell on who to pick up. I ended up siding with Robinson in part because he plays another game this week and he has the starting position locked down, but its a tough decision. I think Harrell is a safer pick while Robinson is more boom bust. 

38 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

Same!! I had decide between Robinson and Harrell on who to pick up. I ended up siding with Robinson in part because he plays another game this week and he has the starting position locked down, but its a tough decision. I think Harrell is a safer pick while Robinson is more boom bust. 

Harrell might start too tho. Gortat was missing toda

50 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Harrell might start too tho. Gortat was missing toda

This is true, but we don't really know anything about his injury so it could be something completely minor. That being said it's still a tough choice. The tie breaker for me was that Robinson could help me win big this week while harrell doesn't play another game this week. 

• Thanks 1

Hard decision.....

I probably keep Harrell..

Gortat will be back on the bench soon and Boban can’t stay on the floor more than 20-22 min...

It’s a little more dark » with NY..more questions like Porzingins will be back for the finals games? Knox impact ? Kanter already on the bench ?....

Its a close call but the way i see it is this. Harrell whether he starts or not seems like his minutes are capped at under 30 min. I actually like him coming off the bench and playing with LouWill and Teodosic. Clippers have even gone small and center-less a bunch of times to close out games. In other words, I don't think there's TOO much more upside to Harrell given his current skillset and time constraints in my opinion. 

Mitchell already got 34 minutes today, so Fizdale seems willing to give heavy minutes. Whether it stays that way remains to be seen, but when its this close I would go with the higher upside. He can do everything Harrell can do but he's taller and is a starter on a team working on player development.

Mitchell by a hair for me. 

• Thanks 1

I’d say Mitchell as he’s more of the future for the NYK. He’s the better ROS option. Harrell is stuck in a three headed monster. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe I should keep both and drop Fournier instead

Team 2 Standard 9-cat, 10-team, h2h

PG   Russell Wesbrook, Lonzo Ball, D'Angelo Russell

SG   Khris Middleton, Danny Green, Evan Fournier

SF     Brandon Ingram, Rudy Gay

PF    Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell

C      Joel Embiid, Deandre Ayton, JaVale McGee

Yeah, you could keep both and drop Fournier or Gay.

Something I might note is positional flexibility.. depending on your format you might be thin after making that move. ESPN you would only have 1 PF after the move, Yahoo you would only have 3 I believe (Gay, Kuzma, and Embiid) and Fantrax idk. But it could be something to think about with Embiid and Gay's injury history, might be good to have another consistent PF option with Harrell.

Tbh I would probably wait it out one more game, but if your league is competitive I understand why you want him now. 

Honestly also surprising to me because Mitch was considered a project big prior to the season, and he fell to the 2nd round in the draft. He went understandably high in Dynasty drafts, but If he's really able to do this right off the bat and for a whole season that would be an A+ move from the Knicks.

• Thanks 1

I'd actually drop Gay since Robinson can give you what he can give and more.

Thanks for the help with mine!

7 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I'd actually drop Gay since Robinson can give you what he can give and more.

Thanks for the help with mine!

Gay gets me threes, stls, and more pts tho. 

5 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Gay gets me threes, stls, and more pts tho. 

Pts I think will follow as Robinsons develops. Rudy's stls average I think was skewed due to that 6-stl night though he can average 1 per game easily, one I think Robinson can also do. What he wont be able to cover is 3's. I guess it depends how strong in the cat you are and if you can spare some for more big man stats.