Sign in to follow this  
yeah!magnets!

WHIR- Golladay dropped, who do I drop and how much FAAB?

This should be easy but my team is stacked this year. 12 teams. I'm thinking Marvin Jones Jr is the only one whos maybe droppable. Any thoughts?

Attached is image of the starting roster positions

Roster is:

Matt Ryan, Andy Dalton, Russell Wilson, James Conner, James White, Sony Michel, Joe Mixon, Tarik Cohen, Aaron Jones, Nick Chubb, Adam Thielen, Michael Thomas, Tyler Boyd, Marvin Jones Jr, and Jack Doyle and Bear D/ST

Only guy worth dropping for Golladay is Jones Jr right?

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 9.03.43 AM.png

No. I would drop one of your QB's.

Which one?...I don't know. But you certainly don't need three of them. My first thought would be to get rid of Dalton. But check out his playoff weeks to see what that looks like.

A few weeks ago I would say drop Wilson...but the guy keeps on producing with minimal help, so...

Matt Ryan?...hmmm...not much of a running game or defense at this point, so he'll probably throw a lot. I think I'd keep him.

Thanks for the input. That makes the most sense but QB's are so valuable with the OP slot and some teams need one so bad I'm having a hard time dropping one. Might put in a low bid and not really care if I lose it. Thanks again

I agree the only player droppable for him is Jones, but not sure if he will be better than Jones. My guess is they will be very similar so I guess it’s just which one you would prefer to have.  I’m guessing it’s redraft and if not than yes I’d drop jones for him since he’s much younger. 

Please see mine, TIA

Edited by Wholefnshow
  • Like 1