Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Titan

WHIR! Have to drop Sutton, Fitzgerald, Cooper, Olsen or Barber

I have to drop one of the following players to pickup a QB. I’m very torn, I could also roll with no qb but I’d basically be taking a loss which I can maybe afford (6-2) but don’t want to risk it.

10 team league, .5 ppr, 2rb,2wr + flex. Here is my full lineup.

qb: Luck

Rb: Bell, Fournette, Connor, Breida, Barber, A. jones

WR: Evans, Allen, Sutton, Fitz, Cooper

TE: Jimmy G., Olsen

Many teams in my league carry a second QB and TE so the wire is fairly slim for both positions.

WHIR!!!

I would drop Fitz... Evans and Allen are done with their BYES... so I would imagine you would usually use them as WR 1 and 2,

Call me crazy but I'd drop Bell, doubtful he even suits up this year. Otherwise I drop Barber, not gonna be easy picking the rare game he does well in. Fitz looks to be on the upswing with Leftwich as OC.

2 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Call me crazy but I'd drop Bell, doubtful he even suits up this year. Otherwise I drop Barber, not gonna be easy picking the rare game he does well in. Fitz looks to be on the upswing with Leftwich as OC.

I thought of doing this too. Problem is we keep 1 player and it is an auction league so I think he’d just get scooped and stashed for next year by someone else...

What about dropping your D, and going leaving that empty? 

If its a tight game and you need pts drop Fitz on Monday for Tenn or Dallas D (I’m sure 1 or both is avail). If it’s basically decided either way no need to make a move.

if that doesn’t work, I’d drop Fitz. Lowest upside out of your WR.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/732624-help-with-fill-in-flex-whir/

I would drop bell. Wait until Sunday morning to do it and then you will be able to win him back for next year if you want. At least that’s how my auction league is set up. If you really want to keep bell, I’d say your most expendable player is fitz