RatKing

Start Up 15 team Dynasty 7x7 Roto on CBS. $50 buy in through League Safe 2 years paid in advance.

La Liga Papa Grande is looking for committed and active dynasty owners and hoping to start drafting sometime in January to avoid conflict with existing leagues.

The constitution is in the working stages but here are some relevant details as of now.

7x7 Roto (BA, OBP, HR, R, RBI, TB, SB) (W, QS, H, S, K, ERA, WHIP)

15 teams are the goal with myself and 2-4 guys from our 10 team Dynasty home league already in play.

Weekly Lineups with the option to replace one injured/demoted player for Friday-Sunday.

Rosters:  C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, RF, LF, CF, OF, U and 10 P slots.  10 man Bench, 10 man Minors and 2 open world minors managed through Google Sheets. 3 DL in season.

Snake Draft with first 30 or so rounds live then switching to a slow draft to fill out rosters.

Mandatory Slack or Whatsapp (cool with either) feed for trade communication/announcements and open world draft.

$50 buy in through league safe with 2 years paid in advance.

Innings Min: 1200 AB min:  4500

Keep forever with no salaries.  Working out whether or not there should be mandatory 5ish players dropped or make it optional.

$1000 FAAB Budget

We are based in PST but will likely try to start the draft earlier on a Sunday to accommodate any east coast owners. 

Still figuring out payouts but probably top 3 or 5.

All Genders, Races, Creeds and Orientations welcome.  Trash talking is encouraged but zero tolerance for hateful behavior/language.

If this sounds of interest shoot me an email  ( picyk.c@gmail.com ) with a little about yourself and any input on the current rules.

Once CBS opens up leagues for 2019 I'll start setting it up and finalizing owners.

Thanks!

Cam

Tell me about the "Two Years Paid in Advance".  That sounds like I would give you $150 before starting the season.  What is that about?

On 19/01/2019 at 7:49 PM, bigmck said:

Tell me about the "Two Years Paid in Advance".  That sounds like I would give you $150 before starting the season.  What is that about?

The idea was $100 for the first 2 years so teams have more incentive to play the league out but it seems like a headache so we're probably gonna scrap it.