tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2018 Week 10

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 10 of the 2018 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 10 of the 2018 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Chris Herndon, Mike Davis, Adam Humphries

Eli Mcguire looked pretty good for those who are RB desperate

32 minutes ago, Gfycat said:

Chris Herndon, Mike Davis, Adam Humphries

Eli Mcguire looked pretty good for those who are RB desperate

+1

Josh Adams - Quite possibly the new leader and GL back of a possible three way committee on what should be an explosive offense going forward. Only owned in 13% of CBS leagues due to week 9 bye week.

Jeff Heuerman - 11 targets, 10 receptions 83 yards, 1 TD. With Thomas gone, Sutton was supposed to be the guy to step up and it still may be the case, but it looks like the production could come from TE. TE's are always so volatile, but it's hard to ignore these numbers. Bye week on tap but might be worth a stash.

Edited by nonstopfan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’m liking Mullins as a bye week an fill in. Dude is facing the giants next week

Def not 

Sutton

Moore

Moore 

Parker

So take my advice with a grain of salt

Josh adams

Eli mcguire

Nick Mullins 

Jamaal Williams (in case)

Ty montgomery 

I think it’s a bit premature to give up on all of last weeks “gems” after a down week. If someone drops the likes of Sutton definitely grab, and I might even say the same for both Moore’s based off of how deep or thin your roster is.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I think it’s a bit premature to give up on all of last weeks “gems” after a down week. If someone drops the likes of Sutton definitely grab, and I might even say the same for both Moore’s based off of how deep or thin your roster is.

The best waiver move this week will likely be watching for which teams drop guys with potential due to impatience, underperformance or bye week pressure. Not many players jumping out this week and I imagine that in competitive leagues most of the players being listed in here are already owned. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MarielJr said:

Our  kid Cordarelle Patterson son of the wind,Hill speed and AP hability to break tackles,RB1

Once Michel is back he will be the starter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidsgotsoul said:

The best waiver move this week will likely be watching for which teams drop guys with potential due to impatience, underperformance or bye week pressure. Not many players jumping out this week and I imagine that in competitive leagues most of the players being listed in here are already owned. 

Agree with this. This week looks a little light. 

Mike Davis probably the prize. If he starts, he's getting a ton of touches this week against the LAR...rushing and receiving.

• Like 1

If someone dropped Breida he may be worth a pick up with Mostart being on IR

6 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

Jets Defense. Going up against Buffalo next week.

Any D vs Bills is the start of the week. Stash in advance

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Any D vs Bills is the start of the week. Stash in advance

Not every league has the bench spots to carry 2 defenses at one point. But yes, stash if you can. If not, stream.

Edited by WaiverLooter

Here's a sleeper pickup...Gio Bernard in PPR formats. With AJG out and a paper thin receiving corps, I like Gio's chances at production down the stretch. You also get one of the best handcuffs in the game.

He's back down to 23% owned on Yahoo coming off Cinci 's BYE so scoop him for free.

• Like 6