Sign in to follow this  
BlessedwithBlub

Who wins? Whir

AD side for me. AD is hurt right now but Embiid isn’t the most durable player either. I think Lonzo is a pain to own but he shows lots of upside. Oladipo is a late first rounder but a booker isn’t too far away. Overall I prefer to take the best player of the group AD. 

Embiid side for me, but it’s close. 

thanks for helping me out -

nwei, it's pretty close. but since it's a points league, i'm gonna choose Embiid's side. i'm not a fan of Lonzo and i'm not even sure if he gets back to his old self because of what's happening to their rotation

AD side

i always favor the best player in a deal unless there’s a huge swing, which i don’t see here 

I would choose the Embiid side. Lonzo is in a time share with Rondo and it is pretty annoying to own him (Lonzo owner in one league and a Rondo owner in two others).

Also, if you have playoff aspirations, Booker will likely be shut down (and Gordon will probably will be too).. so in essence its a AD vs Embiid/Oladipo situation.

Prefer the Embiid side. Think Gordon takes the step forward everyone was expecting last season