wombatchaser

NEED HELP! I’m confused with my team, WHIR

My team is:

PG: Lillard, Dlo

SG: Dipo, McCollum, Gary Harris

SF: Butler, OPJ

PF: Mirotic, AD, Sabonis

C: Capela, DeAndre, Steven Adams

I’m planning to punt assists, 3s, and steals but my FG% and FT are suffering. What moves do you guys think i should make?

Wendell Carter Jr and Nurkic and John Collins are all free to pickup but I wouldn’t know who to drop.

Thank you!!

I think you should absolutely NOT punt steals -- with Dipo, GHarris, Butler, AD on your team, you should do well in that category.  Plus, punting three categories is a lot.  I would go ahead and punt assists, but you should be solid on 3s as well with Lillard, McCollum, Mirotic, Harris, DLo ...plus 3s are easy to find on the wire.  I say just punt assists, and work on improving your %s.  I have AD too and his %s have been crappy (for him) so far, so you just have to be patient.  Maybe identify your biggest % drain, look to trade, and make %s a priority in future moves and trades?  

I think your team looks solid, you might have to be a little patient.  My two cents.

• Thanks 1

Yeah really solid team. And I agree with not having to punt threes and steals as you have the players to kee you competitive in it. You can kee punting assists though. And my first thought is to move dlo for a more efficient three point shooter. Maybe try to get Bledsoe for dlo and Sabonis? Then pick up John Collins. That’s what my gut tells me at first. Hope it helps

• Thanks 1

Please dont punt 3's and steals with your team. I beg of you 

How many teams do you have in your league? I would pick up WcJ for Otto or Sabonis. You should try selling Otto + Sabonis first. 

Edited by jamaal99
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jamaal99 said:

Please dont punt 3's and steals with your team. I beg of you 

How many teams do you have in your league? I would pick up WcJ for Otto or Sabonis. You should try selling Otto + Sabonis first. 

I have 8 teams. WcJ just got picked up so i missed out on that but Collins and Love got dropped so ill keep my eye on them. I’ll probably package Sabonis with DLo to find a more consisten shooter and have a streamer spot