Sign in to follow this  
BlessedwithBlub

Who wins this? Whir

thanks for the help in mine. honestly i dont play points league and dont own any of these guys so in a vacuum id say dipo side

9 Cat 

FG - Dipo

FT - Booker 

PTS - Booker (im gambling on this one)
REB - Dipo 

ASTS - Booker 

3's - Booker

TO - Booker 

STL - Dipo 

BlK - Dipo 

Based on your needs. Dipo side wins this one. I would pick Booker side if you're desperate for just 3's, FT, points and assists. 

Edited by jamaal99

It's a bit hard to say because we don't know how your league's scoring system works, but in a vacuum I'd take Dipo over Booker. Dipo is a bit too low in the rankings right now because of poor FT shooting, which sould get better. He's then a top 18 player, whilst Booker is a top 25 player or something like that. Also a bit more confident in Oladipo's health. But it's not that far off, you should follow your gut and go for your favorite player in the trade.

14 minutes ago, Roundaworld said:

It's a bit hard to say because we don't know how your league's scoring system works, but in a vacuum I'd take Dipo over Booker. Dipo is a bit too low in the rankings right now because of poor FT shooting, which sould get better. He's then a top 18 player, whilst Booker is a top 25 player or something like that. Also a bit more confident in Oladipo's health. But it's not that far off, you should follow your gut and go for your favorite player in the trade.

What if it’s oladipo/John Collins for booker/ingles/lonzo ball ?

4 minutes ago, BlessedwithBlub said:

What if it’s oladipo/John Collins for booker/ingles/lonzo ball ?

Dipo side still. Collins has the most upside of the players outside of Dipo and Booker by a mile imo.

• Thanks 1