Sign in to follow this  
wombatchaser

Dipo and Capela for KAT?

If I had Kat I would be happy with Dipo/Capela but if it was me I rather keep Dipo and Cap then trade for KAT

1 hour ago, rsa_87 said:

If I had Kat I would be happy with Dipo/Capela but if it was me I rather keep Dipo and Cap then trade for KAT

My IQ just dropped by 10 reading this

I understand your reasoning for doing this. Capela has not looked good this year and KAT is clearly going to keep improving as the year progresses. Oladipo has a history of decreasing drastically later in the year. I would do this trade now while you still can get KAT.

3 hours ago, Illdrago said:

My IQ just dropped by 10 reading this

Just merely saying;

If I was the team with KAT I’d jump at that trade.

However, as the team with dipo/Clint, looking to trade for KAT I wouldn’t give up that much. 

1 hour ago, BigBucks33 said:

I understand your reasoning for doing this. Capela has not looked good this year and KAT is clearly going to keep improving as the year progresses. Oladipo has a history of decreasing drastically later in the year. I would do this trade now while you still can get KAT.

Both of your statements are wrong. Capela is avging 15.6/11.3 - both career highs and almost 2 blks a game on 60% shooting. How is that "not looking good"? Dipo didn't really regress "drastically" either last year - he still put up 20/5/5 with 3 stls, 2 triples on 46% shooting. 

To answer your question OP, I wouldn't do this trade. Dipo I think is going to have another monster year and Capela will supplement you for the boards, blocks and fg% KAT helps in. You're giving up too much imo. I'd do it if it was Dipo and a lower-end big. 

Edited by fabrar

1 hour ago, rsa_87 said:

Just merely saying;

If I was the team with KAT I’d jump at that trade.

However, as the team with dipo/Clint, looking to trade for KAT I wouldn’t give up that much. 

Sorry bud, but that's just legitimately awful advice.

KAT has had a bad start this season, and he's still ranked 12th 9-cat, compared to Dipo who's 30th and Capela who's 65th.

Let's not get carried away with trading away top-5 players who in their slumps are still first rounders.

And if you consider the 'Punt 3s, Stls, Asts' build that the OP is talking about, Dipo is actually an 8th rounder.

Edited by Apollo_87

On 11/6/2018 at 10:10 AM, fabrar said:

Both of your statements are wrong. Capela is avging 15.6/11.3 - both career highs and almost 2 blks a game on 60% shooting. How is that "not looking good"? Dipo didn't really regress "drastically" either last year - he still put up 20/5/5 with 3 stls, 2 triples on 46% shooting. 

To answer your question OP, I wouldn't do this trade. Dipo I think is going to have another monster year and Capela will supplement you for the boards, blocks and fg% KAT helps in. You're giving up too much imo. I'd do it if it was Dipo and a lower-end big. 

Sorry for your misinterpretation of both of my statements. "Hasn't looked good" and stats are two different things. Hasn't looked good was referring to conditioning and health signs..for example he hasn't looked healthy. "Has a history to regress later in the year" is referring to his numbers declining later in the year not referring to  a particular year. Thanks for your input though.