bballshinobi

Kevin Huerter 2018-19 Season Outlook

13 hours ago, n.mollov said:

I think Huerter gets shut down down the stretch. He’s already been playing heavy minutes, has had some injuries and has been really really good in the +/- leading to more winning. They need to lose more games. He gets shut down

LOL what? Shut down a rookie? for what reason?

3 minutes ago, crocp said:

LOL what? Shut down a rookie? for what reason?

3 minutes ago, crocp said:

He’s already been playing heavy minutes, has had some injuries and has been really really good in the +/- leading to more winning. They need to lose more games.

I mean I don't agree, but he did give his reasons.

Much respect.

• Like 1

“Kevin Huerter (neck) now doubtful Wednesday.”

Edited by chud12

Picked him up today for TT....14 man league so hard to find upside on the wire.

Hope the injury is nothing serious.

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

“Kevin Huerter (neck) now doubtful Wednesday.”

I'm having a rough week with all these DNP's/injuries. Kornet, A.Gordon, and now Huerter. Barely holding on.

But seems like they are committed to him since Prince is on the trade block

On 1/22/2019 at 9:26 PM, Vizcarrondo said:

Shut down a 21 years player that is the future of the Hawks LOL

Come on, you can't be serious.

Super serious - they want to lose and get a higher draft pick. They know what they are getting in Huerter.

They are not trading this dude or collins or trey, yes they would like to have them play together and grow but this year that won't yield what they need. They are getting two great picks this year (theirs and dallas') and I bet, barring any trades, they will have that be their core

That's to say - young and collins may too get shut down or miss games, for all you guys who are rostering them

14 minutes ago, n.mollov said:

Super serious - they want to lose and get a higher draft pick. They know what they are getting in Huerter.

They are not trading this dude or collins or trey, yes they would like to have them play together and grow but this year that won't yield what they need. They are getting two great picks this year (theirs and dallas') and I bet, barring any trades, they will have that be their core

That's to say - young and collins may too get shut down or miss games, for all you guys who are rostering them

I highly doubt Collins or Young get shut down. However, I do agree that if they do have an injury, Lloyd Pierce and the Atlanta Hawks will be extremely careful about them. Essentially, they will miss games as a result of it. 

They’re essentially having prince play because he didn’t play the whole season almost. Huerter taking a back seat just like Prince did , prince decided to rest fully instead of playing on his injured ankle and opened the door for playing time to develop huerter. Now that prince is ready , huerter taking a back seat.

Getting hurt in shoot around is like getting knocked out in a cotton candy fight...lol

• Haha 3

what is going on with this guy.... just sitting on the wire right now, 10 teamer, and i want to add unless he is going to be out a while. any updates out there in atlanta?

3 hours ago, lacit1707 said:

what is going on with this guy.... just sitting on the wire right now, 10 teamer, and i want to add unless he is going to be out a while. any updates out there in atlanta?

The coach said the neck injury “wasn’t serious” so I’d expect him back soon 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

The coach said the neck injury “wasn’t serious” so I’d expect him back soon 

yup,probable tomorrow

• Thanks 1

I’m trying to trade for the Redhead after losing Dipo, I need more games like this right now so his manager will drop instead. Love his 2nd half potential. 

Managed to dump Joe Harris for this guy today. Hope he's a big winner at the deadline, a la what Taurean Prince was post-ASB last year

I've gone from Prince - Huerter - Mikal - which one to switch back to now lol

Edited by RCRanger03

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I've gone from Prince - Huerter - Mikal - which one to switch back to now lol

Depends on what you need, Huerter is the most well rounded and can give you a little of everything even if the shot doesn't fall. Mikal will lose some usage once TJ comes back.