Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thizzzkelly

WHOSE MY DROP!? WHIR!

John Collins is coming back, will need to drop someone but at a complete standstill at who to drop! What do you guys think? YAHOO TEAM IN SIG

Your team is stacked my guy. IMO Sabonis would be your drop. I would wait things out and leave Collins on your IR until Collins is up to speed though. Also, maybe try for a 2 for 1 deal. Dragic+ Sabonis could land you a better point guard. Maybe you can try to trade them both for Bledsoe? You'll get a better PG+ have room for Collins when he gets back.

Man that's tough, your team is stacked as hell. But I would heavily learn towards Sabonis even though I am not a huge Myles Turner fan.....

Collins' usage is much more on ATL compared to Sabonis off the bench and add in the defensive stats from Collins, you're golden... I would definitely wait until Collins gets going though to drop Sabonis. 

I agree with what chickennuggets said, keep Collins on your IR until he really starts to get going.  As for your drop, I could see either Sabonis or Ingram.  You are in a 10 man league so there should be lots of guys you could pick up off the wire.  

If you can do a 2for1 then it would be probably the best case scenario.

Keep Collins on IR and do a 2 for 1. Would highly advise against dropping Sabonis. Guy could produce top 70 numbers ROS

Payton is out, isn`t he? So you have time to find trade partner for Dragic+Sabonis. Don`t drop anyone - all of your guys have trade value.