Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heyitsmattdelly

McCollum and Bledsoe for Oladipo? WHIR 100

should i trade my McCollum and Bledsoe for oladipo? i would use the free spot to pick up SGA

i am punting ast

so essentially McCollum and Bledsoe for Oladipo and SGA

leave a link!

Leaning more McCollum side but dipo is a borderline first rounder so it’s a tempting deal

My god do the oladipo one now, mcollum is useless unless you want average points and 3s, and bledsoe will only peak top 30 if lucky, oladipo is first round value and with pacers looking for top 4 spot he will need to ball everygame. PULL THE TRIGGER

Dude just drop Bledsoe and McCollum. Give up this season

lol jk I told you how felt about this in our group

I'd do it if you can pick up SGA, Dipo and SGA should get you more stocks as well. 

Dipo side easily. He's a blast to own this year and is putting up borderline first-round value. SGA is just the cherry on top as I believe he can end up being one of the waiver wire steals of the season.

An easy yes, do it 100%.

McCollum is good, but he’s more of a top 50 guy and is unlikely to return to his 2016-17 value. Usage has been dropping since Nurkic came to town, and the impact - however marginal - has had some effect in him. Mac’s also not handling the rock as much. 

Bledsoe is good, but again, I don’t love his ROS outlook given how Coach Bud has used him early this season and extensive injury history.

Dipo is late first round. Take him.

Thanks again for helping on mine.