FrightCoward

Jeff Green 2018-2019 Outlook

With Otto Porter playing subpar, Green has gotten more minutes, and has taken advantage. 19/10 in his last outing in 34 minutes. As a Porter owner, I’m thinking of picking Green up. What do you guys think about his ROS outlook?

2 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Agustin was dribbling out the last few seconds and handed Green the ball right before the buzzer. Counted as a steal????? Lmao

Damn right! Lol

Anyone own this guy? What do you guys think his minutes will look like when everyone is healthy (Otto, Ariza, Markieff) all taking SF/PF minutes?

Literally only have him atm cause otto is out. Once otto is back i dont see green getting more than 25 mins a night which shoots his value in the foot. Otto should start sf with ariza pf.

• Like 1

With Kief out 6-8 weeks now, I see Green being able to still get around 28 mins a night if not more. He's shooting 50%FG/90%FT & has added assists since Wall has been out, think he's a good glue guy esp. in deeper leagues. 

I picked him up as a streamer this morning. I think it's best to ride this guy while he's hot. 

I also originally grabbed him as a streamer, but kept him. He's been quietly producing under the radar, but with Otto and Markieff gone....it's party time for Jeff Green! 

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

I also originally grabbed him as a streamer, but kept him. He's been quietly producing under the radar, but with Otto and Markieff gone....it's party time for Jeff Green! 

Former Otto handcuff B)

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

You do know they brought in Parker and Portis?

2 minutes ago, adam_magic said:

Green was playing both forward spots and small ball center, he'll play at least 25-30

5 hours ago, adam_magic said:

Green plays the 3 just as much as the 4. Green is a better defender than Parker, and likely to remain a starter. I don't see how he doesn't average 30+ mins a game.

3 hours ago, ellejamil said:

To Rox

Traded to the Rockies?

Toronto rocks?

Turnover rocks?

What does this even mean?

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Green plays the 3 just as much as the 4. Green is a better defender than Parker, and likely to remain a starter. I don't see how he doesn't average 30+ mins a game.

Not saying he will lose minutes but it's not party time lol

10 minutes ago, jaysfansince2015 said:

is he getting C eligibility any time soon ?

Depends where you want him to get it. I know nothing about yahoo, but I messaged ESPN like 2 weeks ago about multiple players and they said that they no longer are changing eligibility mid-season. I tried to get Butler to get that SF, PF since he hasn't even palyed 1 minute at SG on Philly. I also talked about Ariza and Green. 

3 hours ago, ssolitare said:

How about now?

I'm still aboard.  The days of him getting in the mid-30s in minutes might be over, but he proved in their last game that even at 25-30 he can maintain value.  Lately he's been providing solid across the board production outside of any Steals.  At the very least, he should continue to provide nice %'s and 3's, with decent PPG.