Sign in to follow this  
Asys71

Should this trade be vetoed?

Player out of playoff contention is

Trading Kamara to a player making the playoffs for Carson/Cohen/Amari Cooper

12 team league 1pt ppr scoring. Commissioner processes trades.

Trade was processed by the commissioner but we dont feel like its a fair trade. What do you guys think?

it's just kinda an unwritten rule that if you are out of the playoffs and there is no keeper considerations... then the out of the playoffs team shouldnt be making this type of trade.

that being said, while i defnitely wouldnt have made the deal if i had kamara, it's not the worst trade ive ever seen

Trade is bull****

How many wins does the Kamara owner have?

Edited by collucho

4 minutes ago, collucho said:

Trade is bull****

How many wins does the Kamara owner have?

Only 2 wins. Out of playoffs

I agree with Boredster. If a player is out of contention he shouldnt be able to trade. That being said its hard to veto unless that was specified before.

I'm normally against any trade that gets brought up on these forums.  But a 2 win team shouldn't be trading its best player for garbage.  Instant veto to me.

This is a clear case of why leagues should have early trade deadlines (our deadline is the week bye weeks begin).

On the surface, it’s a case of quantity vs quality & there wouldn’t be much question if this trade was made in week 3. However, being week 11 & the team giving away Kamara has only 2 wins, this is very questionable. As a commissioner myself, I don’t like to veto, but this one probably should’ve been vetoed at this stage of the season. 

Make the commissioner make the trade deadline earlier next year. You also might want to see if you really want those 2 guys to stay in your league

Yes, veto it. Elite top players for injured played, non guaranteed touch RB, and current WR3. This is total collusion. Guy out of playoffs should not be trading unless keeper league and he’s getting guys for next year. 

not vetoeable unless rule has been specified. but definitely you should make a rule that ifyou're mathematically out of playoffs you should'nt be allowed to make a trade. Or make a week 9/10 trade deadline. or both.that being said I would probably kick the 2-8 team out of the league and be pissed for the next 8 months

Why would the commissioner push that through.  It’s just common sense that a 2-8 shouldn’t be allowed to make trades.  Bush league all the way around