Get Ben Simmons? WHIR

Team/Settings are in my signature below

TO's are not a category

Give: Paul George - Dwight Howard - Paul Milsap

Get: Ben Simmons - CJ McCollum - Jae Crowder

do it or nah?

post a link and ill help in return

Thanks!

I think it's close, but I wouldn't.  PG13 is by far the best player in that deal and may be worth Simmons and CJ by himself.  I like the idea of pairing on Simmons and LBJ, assuming you punt FT%, but then I'd lean towards keeping D12.

If you can add Dinwiddie, do it. Not a big fan of DH12 and Millsap, but on the other hand think that Ben`s value will suffer from the coming of Jimmy. If you really want him, the deal with Dinwiddie is good. Don`t ask for Hart. Like him a lot, but later you can add him from FAgency. Too many mouths to feed in LA, one lost king and coach who is on his way out. And don`t forget that GM who plays SF/PF for the team will make trades soon.

Edited by montanski
  • Like 1

Thanks for helping me out! 

I will not do it if I were you. PG is a borderline first rounder, to which you could build around easier than Ben imo. 

Dwight and Millsap have definitely regressed....but they are still serviceable by which you can still get midround value from them.

Jae/Dinwiddie may be good right now, but stats you get from big men are hard to come by. 

CJ is a proven scorer, but you'll get not much from peripheral stats. 

I'm not sure when's your fantasy playoffs, but PG has a 4-3-4 schedule compared to Ben's 3-3-3 if I'm right.

Yeah I dont like millsap or Dwight this year very much, and even tho PG is the best guy in this deal, Simmons and CJ are both pretty top tier players so I think it ultimately is better for you. I def like it more if you can get Dinwiddie or hart over crowder tho. only question will be what your plan is with FT%, because you have guys like Embiid and CP who are great for FT but then you'll have Simmons and LeBron, so you will be in sort of a middle ground. otherwise tho Simmons will fit ur team so well and you'll lock up assists

• Like 1