Sign in to follow this  
Seanikko

Rate my team (WHIR for sure)

Hello. I need a substantial analysis on my current team I will help you for sure lol

I'm not sure what to improve on at the moment, and if there are problems/issues that I should fix with this team. 

Anyway, here's my team:

(14team, 9cat, h2h)

Harden
Butler
Gobert
Bledsoe
G.Harris
JVal
Nurk
Baze
Brogdon
Bogdan Bogdanovic
LouWill
JJJ
D.White

I will help you for sure. I have no problems with that. Thanks!

assists is prob a weaker spot for you and then maybe a few more boards but being that those are the two main categories you can stream and pluck guys from the WW so id stand pat and play the wire until we get further into the season

your steals 3's blocks specialty cats look solid all around 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/734237-get-ben-simmons-whir/

Your team is so stacked for a 14 teamer.  I'm wondering how your T/Os are with Harden, because the rest of your team has relatively low T/Os.  Assists and boards look solid, scoring will be better once Jimmy is playing.  FT and FG look solid.  Overall well rounded team with good STLs and BLKs.  At this point, all I would do is send out some 2:1s to free up a streamer spot so you can keep fishing the wire.  If you make another good catch (ala White) rinse and repeat.  Other than that, nothing drastic needs to be done.  Good looking team man.

7 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Your team is so stacked for a 14 teamer.  I'm wondering how your T/Os are with Harden, because the rest of your team has relatively low T/Os.  Assists and boards look solid, scoring will be better once Jimmy is playing.  FT and FG look solid.  Overall well rounded team with good STLs and BLKs.  At this point, all I would do is send out some 2:1s to free up a streamer spot so you can keep fishing the wire.  If you make another good catch (ala White) rinse and repeat.  Other than that, nothing drastic needs to be done.  Good looking team man.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

So, you'll proceed with the Teague/Capela combo? Or are you still thinking about it?

Edited by Seanikko

Yeah, as already mentioned, your team is pretty well rounded, but you're in kind of a middle ground with assists so making a 2 for 1 for a solid PG might help solidify your steals/assists. I think the idea of making a 2 for 1 with two of your lower tier guys for a mid tier guy would help a lot and clear up a stream spot. I also think guys like JJJ and Bogdan will put up bigger numbers as the season goes on which should help you a lot

Very nice team for 14 teams...

I would try to enforce assists and maybe assists. You can sacrifice STLs and 3pm i think (especially with Buttler coming back)