JacobThunder15

Ranking WRs TOP 5 ROS? (PPR)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

That I cant bank on Hill being a number 1 WR because when he doesnt put up the insane high point games he doesnt produce high end WR1 value. Id much rather have a safer floor in Julio with less upside possibility but higher consistency. Julio has had games with 20 plus points and not had a TD unlike Hill and Id much rather have the guy who will get the yards and target shares than hope that Hill gets a big yardage TD

I just proved to you that so far this season, their floors have proved to be essentially the same. What else?

 

EDIT: It seems like you're just saying things without basing what you're saying on any facts or legitimate information.

Edited by Godfather131
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Godfather131 said:

I just proved to you that so far this season, their floors have proved to be essentially the same. What else?

Youre not seeing my point. Tell me this, say both guys play the same team. Denver for example, you would take Hill over Julio? Because of the higher ceiling, or would you take the talent in Julio who is going to get a high volume of targets. If Hill doesnt get the big play TD he isnt targetted in the endzone, and im not saying Julio is either but trends are in his favor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Youre not seeing my point. Tell me this, say both guys play the same team. Denver for example, you would take Hill over Julio? Because of the higher ceiling, or would you take the talent in Julio who is going to get a high volume of targets. If Hill doesnt get the big play TD he isnt targetted in the endzone, and im not saying Julio is either but trends are in his favor. 

You don't have a point that is proven by fact. That's MY point. I'm proving to you that they have the SAME FLOOR. Difference is that Hill has the higher ceiling.

 

So yes, if given choice between two players with similar floor and one has higher ceiling, I will take the one with higher ceiling. Despite your claims, Hill HAS been consistent. If you take away his ridiculous games and downgrade him to some 20 point games instead, his numbers will essentially match Julio. Is that what you prefer?

Edited by Godfather131
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Godfather131 said:

You don't have a point that is proven by fact. That's MY point. I'm proving to you that they have the SAME FLOOR. Difference is that Hill has the higher ceiling.

 

So yes, if given choice between two players with similar floor and one has higher ceiling, I will take the one with higher ceiling. Despite your claims, Hill HAS been consistent. If you take away his ridiculous games and downgrade him to some 20 point games instead, his numbers will essentially match Julio. Is that what you prefer?

Consistent? Lol he puts up WR1 numbers but when you consider the games he doesnt have a TD. These are all full PPR: 7.6, 14.6, 12.7, 10, 12.5. When Julio does not have a TD: 28, 11.4, 14.6, 26.3, 11.2, 24.4, 17.4. To me Julio is the better WR. Hill is hardly a WR1 when the TD isnt there and I would much rather bank on Julio not getting a TD and his upside then have to rely on the 6 points you get from a Hill TD that may or may not happen. Both are safe floors, but Julio even averages more targets a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Consistent? Lol he puts up WR1 numbers but when you consider the games he doesnt have a TD. These are all full PPR: 7.6, 14.6, 12.7, 10, 12.5. When Julio does not have a TD: 28, 11.4, 14.6, 26.3, 11.2, 24.4, 17.4. To me Julio is the better WR. Hill is hardly a WR1 when the TD isnt there and I would much rather bank on Julio not getting a TD and his upside then have to rely on the 6 points you get from a Hill TD that may or may not happen. Both are safe floors, but Julio even averages more targets a game

The numbers I shared proved my point. I don't understand why you aren't understanding the numbers I shared? I felt like they are pretty clear.

 

EDIT: For the last time, they BOTH have had 4 games each where they score under 16. As for scoring between 16-25 points, Julio has done it 4 times to Hill's 3. As for scoring more than 25. Hill and Julio both have done it 5 times except, Julio has not reached 30 or more.

 

So explain USING numbers and logic what you're point here is? I have proven they are equally consistent with equal floors. Hill just has a higher ceiling. Julio might be more consistently around 20-30 where has Hill ranges from 20-40 which to me favors Hill...your points make no sense.

Edited by Godfather131

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Godfather131 said:

The numbers I shared proved my point. I don't understand why you aren't understanding the numbers I shared? I felt like they are pretty clear.

 

EDIT: For the last time, they BOTH have had 4 games each where they score under 16. As for scoring between 16-25 points, Julio has done it 4 times to Hill's 3. As for scoring more than 25. Hill and Julio both have done it 5 times except, Julio has not reached 30 or more.

 

So explain USING numbers and logic what you're point here is? I have proven they are equally consistent with equal floors. Hill just has a higher ceiling. Julio might be more consistently around 20-30 where has Hill ranges from 20-40 which to me favors Hill...your points make no sense.

I have used numbers. The games Hill doesnt have a TD he simply isnt as good as Julio, and Id much rather rock with a guy whom I know what Im getting even if he doesnt find the red zone then the guy who I have to pray has a big play or redzone target otherwise he isnt going to give me above 15 points. Thats my point. I value you consistency over upside, when I see PPR rankings in ESPN or expected value I value the matchup firstly, and the rate of carries or target shares the player has. I dont care if I miss out on that one big play to get my fantasy player points if he is seeing the ball go into his hands more frequently. Thats my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Godfather131 said:

The numbers I shared proved my point. I don't understand why you aren't understanding the numbers I shared? I felt like they are pretty clear.

 

EDIT: For the last time, they BOTH have had 4 games each where they score under 16. As for scoring between 16-25 points, Julio has done it 4 times to Hill's 3. As for scoring more than 25. Hill and Julio both have done it 5 times except, Julio has not reached 30 or more.

 

So explain USING numbers and logic what you're point here is? I have proven they are equally consistent with equal floors. Hill just has a higher ceiling. Julio might be more consistently around 20-30 where has Hill ranges from 20-40 which to me favors Hill...your points make no sense.

 

You’re making a lot of good (and obvious) points, but you have to keep in mind what you’re often dealing with on the AC forum. Some battles aren’t worth fighting. 

 

This guy basically revealed himself several posts ago when he tried to reference ESPN & Yahoo rankings to prove why Julio is superior to Cheetah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.