Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

osp687

Trade for Collins? .5ppr

Gearing up for a potential playoff run. I’m not a lock to get in at 5-5, but want to be prepared if I do. Looking at Alex Collins playoff schedule (Oak, Atl, KC, TB, LAC), is it worth giving up a solid RB for upside?

My team now:

RB: Zeke, Kerryon, Dion, Breida, Chris Thompson 

WR: OBJ, Diggs, Golladay, Sutton, Baldwin

Thinking of offering this.. Fair?

Give: Breida or Dion/Golladay

Get: Collins/Keenan

20 minutes ago, RandomSil said:

So this is just me, I have Collins and would trade him for Breida in a heart beat. Breida owns that backfield. Collins while in control has Buck sniffing and Ty now as well coming out of the bye week. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/734528-whir-trade-help/

I'm looking at trying to trade for Breida or Collins as well. Does the fact that SF seem to be out of any shot of making it to the playoffs influence who to have over each other. BAL is still trying to get in and has a shot. I get they have a three headed monster now with Ty coming on board, but that schedule looks really nice down the stretch. I have Kamara and Conner so either of them are just in case someone goes down. I like the fact that Breida is pretty much by himself in the backfield.

3 hours ago, osp687 said:

Gearing up for a potential playoff run. I’m not a lock to get in at 5-5, but want to be prepared if I do. Looking at Alex Collins playoff schedule (Oak, Atl, KC, TB, LAC), is it worth giving up a solid RB for upside?

My team now:

RB: Zeke, Kerryon, Dion, Breida, Chris Thompson 

WR: OBJ, Diggs, Golladay, Sutton, Baldwin

Thinking of offering this.. Fair?

Give: Breida or Dion/Golladay

Get: Collins/Keenan

If you can get Collins and Keenan for dion and Golladay I say do it. Maybe even if you have to do Breida. I like Keenan much better Than Golladay