Sign in to follow this  
dropshadows

Flex: Tyler Boyd, John Brown or Anthony Miller (whir)

That’s a real tough call. I too have Boyd and Brown in PPR. Brown has the much better matchup but uncertainty at the QB position. I was leaning towards starting him, but now I’m thinking Boyd is the safer play after reading that Baltimore’s weakness is against the slot and it should be a much closer game than last week’s abysmal performance, giving the Bengals more plays. They barely had the ball last week. Miller seems very risky but has upside. Good luck. 

I think I would go with Boyd here. I feel he has the safest floor given his role with Green out. Don't know if I could trust Brown this week with the QB situation in Baltimore right now. Don't like Miller's matchup

Thanks all, I had Boyd at default, but it looked as though Ross benefited from Green being out. Boyd is more productive with Green on the field, seemingly. I wanted to flex Brown, but the qb situation in Baltimore is making me think otherwise.