Sign in to follow this  
jpark211

FLEX help! WHIR 100%

So after having played MVS this Thursday I am in a very dangerous situation this week. Who should I put in my FLEX? I've listed a bunch of options below. Really need your help on this one guys. Really appreciate it!

My current line up (0.5 ppr league)

QB: Dak Prescott (benching Phillip Rivers)

RB1: Saquon Barkley 

RB2: Marlon Mack

WR1: Emmanuel Sanders

WR2: MVS [1.3 points...wtf dammit...!!!]

TE: Jack Doyle

FLEX???

Bench Options:

(1) John Brown - If Flacco was good to go, this is a no brainer but I am very concerned about Lamar Jackson's or RGIII's ability to get him the deep ball

(2) Christian Kirk - He has been getting 6-8 targets per came with about ~50 yards plus TD upside; but last week's game was crap... ARI is playing against a crappy OAK defense so he may get in a few big bombs

(3) Josh Adams  - The coach said he will seemingly give him more touches but its a bit hard for me to trust that without seeing it first

(4) Jalen Richard - You know he is gonna be good for about 8 receptions with 40-50 yards, but he has a really low floor which is a problem

Waivers:

(1) Willie Snead - If Lamar Jackson plays I figure he may want to pass short to a type like Snead or his TEs

(2) DJ Moore - Apparently the WR to CB matchup this week is great as DET's secondary is completely decimated

(3) Theo Riddick - With Golden Tate gone people think he will get a crap ton of targets; but then again DET is playing against CAR... Golden Tate couldn't do much when he was facing them a few weeks back

(4) Maurice Harris - Not sure how much Alex Smith trusts this dude

(5) Trequan Smith - Playing against a crappy PHI secondary but lack of consistency is a huge problem

Since you're kind of behind the  8-ball here with MVS not giving much I'd go for highest ceiling which I think Brown provides so I would go him. 

Also, I think Richards floor is pretty high, his ceiling is limited though not getting any goal line touches. He should be good for 7-10 points weekly but can't imagine more than that. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/734833-possible-trade-for-te/

I would say John brown, but under a new qb, a wrs floor and ceiling is completely redefined. I do think he has the most upside which would be enough for me to play him. You can bet brees is gonna throw the ball a ton in this one, so the volume for Smith will be there too. For me, it would be one of the those 2. Richards just don’t have enough upside to get you back into this one imo. Thanks for mine.

For me, it'd be between Brown and Smith.  Seeing how Smith didn't get any targets in a game that his team scored 50 points in scares me.  I'd go Brown.

I would probably roll with Brown as well, your best bet is the number one on a team, everyone else appears to be in a committee or the number two option. 

2 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Adams roll with someone from Philly gotta run the ball 

NO held Mixon to 8.5pts (standard), I wasn't able to watch the game, but do you believe Adams will be able to outperform him while being in a potential committee? I can see NO getting ahead forcing PHI to lean more on passing.