Dugout Legend

2019 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Finisher said:

It's truly baffling. They made the site slower, require more clicks, have less data .. it's just annoying af to check teams on there. If you have a bunch of teams across different platforms, their site is just tilting.

 

Yup! The Fantasycast often stops updating. Before it would automatically update. Before you needed one browser window to see your team's scores and could see all your players in one shot. Now you need a browser window per team and have to keep scrolling to see results for all your players since you can only see a fraction of them in one shot. 

 

I have heard many people say their league history was deleted as well. That would be annoying. League history is a valuable resource to see what worked and didn't work in past seasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y! Stat Tracker is non-functional using any of my 3 browsers. Could be a delay in transactions coming tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

Y! Stat Tracker is non-functional using any of my 3 browsers. Could be a delay in transactions coming tonight.

would guess this is because yahoo bball ending and hopefully them getting the payouts sent out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I no longer seem to be getting notifications from the espn fantasy app about when one of my players is not in the starting lineup. I have all the notification settings checked. I don’t know if this is just an issue with me or if it’s something other users are experiencing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wallach17 said:

I no longer seem to be getting notifications from the espn fantasy app about when one of my players is not in the starting lineup. I have all the notification settings checked. I don’t know if this is just an issue with me or if it’s something other users are experiencing 

Have you noticed the S (tarting lineup) by the player name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Have you noticed the S (tarting lineup) by the player name

Yeah I see that but I have to go into the app and basically have to check in several times a day to make sure guys are actually in the lineup. If there are guys on my bench available I can’t sometimes get them in there because it’s too late. Last year I used to get push notifications when somebody wasn’t in the lineup so I could easily just make a sub that way. I’m not getting them this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wallach17 said:

Yeah I see that but I have to go into the app and basically have to check in several times a day to make sure guys are actually in the lineup. If there are guys on my bench available I can’t sometimes get them in there because it’s too late. Last year I used to get push notifications when somebody wasn’t in the lineup so I could easily just make a sub that way. I’m not getting them this year 

My go to for baseball lineups are baseball press & rotoworld 

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

prolly already been mentioned, but i just noticed that Yahoo! added an advanced stats tab.  pretty nice little addition

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having problems loading Yahoo Stat Tracker in Safari and Chrome - since last night. I get an error message at top and a blue circle that looks like it's loading but it never does. Anyone else having issues?

Edited by Donkey Kong
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

prolly already been mentioned, but i just noticed that Yahoo! added an advanced stats tab.  pretty nice little addition

Yeah I mentioned it a week back I think but if should probably be mentioned once a week here as well since these posts tend to get lost in the shuffle so thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Donkey Kong said:

I am having problems loading Yahoo Stat Tracker in Safari and Chrome - since last night. I get an error message at top and a blue circle that looks like it's loading but it never does. Anyone else having issues?

Yes same here - I posted here about it last night. This sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SuperJoint said:

Yes same here - I posted here about it last night. This sucks.

 

It does suck. Hopefully they will get it figured out soon. I thought it was my settings. So, I'm at least happy to know it's not just me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Yeah I mentioned it a week back I think but if should probably be mentioned once a week here as well since these posts tend to get lost in the shuffle so thanks.

ha yea shows how observant i am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Donkey Kong said:

 

It does suck. Hopefully they will get it figured out soon. I thought it was my settings. So, I'm at least happy to know it's not just me.

 

Looks like it fixed - works on Chrome, Firefox and Edge for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did Fantrax change to locking your entire lineup at the start of the first game of the week?  Last year it only locked individual players as their games started.  Really sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else on Fantrax keep getting

Quote

You are currently offline.
Please try again later.

when they try to access their teams or the home page?

infuriating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never been in a league with an IL. I am in a weekly league.  If the player is activated in the middle of a week do I have an extra player on my team that week?  ESPN.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh - anyone notice that you can't edit tomorrow's lineups on Yahoo for any Atlanta/Cleveland players? Apparently it thinks tomorrow's double header has already started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, MrBrown said:

When did Fantrax change to locking your entire lineup at the start of the first game of the week?  Last year it only locked individual players as their games started.  Really sucks.

 

Probably your commissioner(s) messing with the league settings, this is happening in zero of my four daily line-up fantrax leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dark One said:

Heh - anyone notice that you can't edit tomorrow's lineups on Yahoo for any Atlanta/Cleveland players? Apparently it thinks tomorrow's double header has already started.

Same with Twins at Baltimore players.

Both games were rained out and double headers set for tomorrow.  Somehow Yahoo's software must recognize one of the double header games as today's game and locked them.

I sent in an error report to Yahoo.  I encourage everyone else to.  I sent an email because all live help was busy so hopefully others reached them  in real time.

Granted they HIDE where to send in error reports on Yahoo and make it hard to find.  So here goes.

1.  Under main menu select Baseball '19 menu and click on Overview.

2. Scroll ALL the way to bottom.  There are four teeny tiny fine print lines.  Find the word "Help" in the first of those and click on it.  It actually is a link.

3. In left most column go down and click on "Contact Us."

4. Then select "Contact a Yahoo Specialist"

5. Next page select "Troubleshooting".

6. Next page I selected "Navigation or Display Issues" as closest thing I could find.

7. Next page I chose email since live help was "busy".

See, doesn't Yahoo make it so easy to contact them ... NOT!

If you are lucky in a day or two you may get a reply from someone after the double header games are over, hah.  Last time I sent in an error report I got the following email back three days after I sent in the report that started with:

Quote

Thank you for getting back to us at Yahoo Sports.  This is Bigcat from Buffalo.

Uh, "Bigcat" went on to say that there was no problem.  Yeah because AFTER two days they finally fixed it, duh.  Or should I say "meow."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ramox15 said:

Im getting worried. I have Polanco, Donaldson and Mancini and I can't move them to my starting lineup. 

It is fixed now.  Move away.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Not in my leagues 

It works fine now in all 4 of my leagues so, sorry to hear that.  I guess you are on Bigcat from Buffalo's black list or something.  Try feeding him some canned tuna.  Maybe that will help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.