Sign in to follow this  
ff062018

Start Trubisky, Winston, or Lamar?

Need a bye week fill in for Goff. I’ve scanned the other Goff/Mahomes fill in posts, and Winston/Lamar seem to be the most popular, with Winston generally the #1. I haven’t seen Trubisky mentioned though. He’s available in my league. Would you have him above Winston/Lamar?

Trubisky @ DET (Thursday, Bears -4, O/U 45)

Winston vs SF (Sunday, Bucs -2.5, O/U 55)

Lamar vs OAK (Sunday, Ravens -10.5, O/U 42.5)

Edited by ff062018

Trubisky is not mentioned because in most leagues hes already rostered and putting up QB1 stats. Id go with him without question.

I am deciding between similar QBs with Mahomes on bye, though don't have luxury of picking up Mitch...

Who do you go with between Jackson/Winston? Winston makes me nervous with the back and forth between he and Fitz. If Winston throws two picks, does he get yanked for Fitz?

Edited by Godfather131

7 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Trubisky is not mentioned because in most leagues hes already rostered and putting up QB1 stats. Id go with him without question.

Thanks. Most rankings continue to put him around 12-14 every week. #13 on FantasyPros again for this week. I guess it’s time (and I’m probably late to the party) that I take him seriously for FF. 

Go with Mitch he's having a great few weeks, and i'm thinking about adding him in both of my leagues. 

Sounds like Trubisky is the consensus. Any concern with the extremely short week? Sunday evening game last week, and 11:30am CT game on Thursday? I’m a little concerned about a run-focused game plan without having much time to scheme. Trubisky also is not practicing today because of a shoulder injury. I’m sure it’s mainly just rest, but something to note on a very short week. 

Not saying he’s not the better play here. Just things to be considered if you have any thoughts.

Edited by ff062018