Sign in to follow this  
RoyGonzo

Beal/Adams for Mitchell/Aldridge

9cat | h2h | 12 teams

Tried to buy low on Donovan Mitchell and got this offer in return:

My Beal/Adams for his Mitchell/LaMarcus Aldridge

Feel like this is about fair value but I usually try to avoid LMA (pretty much any Popovich player due to rest/matchups). On the other hand I'm sure Adams RBDs will go down once Westbrook is healthy. This all pretty much comes down to what you think about Mitchell and if he'll be able to turn his 2nd season around.

Would you take the trade or would you counter the offer? We're in place 1 and 2 in our league,

MY TEAM
PG 

Dennis Smith Jr., Darren Collison, Dennis Schroder 

SG
Bradley Beal, Gordon Hayward, Gary Harris, Tyler Johnson

SF
Khris Middleton, Lauri Markkanen, Bogdan Bogdanovic

PF
Anthony Davis, Pascal Siakam, Jerami Grant

C
Steven Adams,  Mohamed Bamba

HIS TEAM

PG 
Donovan Mitchell, Shelvin Mack, Malcolm Brogdon

SG
Josh Richardson, JJ Redick, Kent Bazemore

SF
E'Twaun Moore, Justin Holiday

PF
LaMarcus Aldridge, Nemanja Bjelica, Tristan Thompson

C
Nikola Jokic, DeAndre Jordan, Jusuf Nurkic, Jarrett Allen

I wouldn't take it. Beal is outperforming Mitchell and Adams is about par with LMA - LMA will kill your fg% and Adams ft%. Beal is the kicker here and edges the trade to his side. I also think Mitchell was heavily overdrafted and won't be returning 2nd round value. I'd stay put - maybe offer Gary Harris instead of Beal and see what happens.

• Thanks 1

I would do it.  I think LMA, provided that he improves, will pair up nicely with AD.

Beal is better than Mitchell however so it's close.

Beal has surprisingly been a SG who get's a decent amount of blocks this season and Adams has been the 3rd cog in the wheel for the Thunder. The recent news about the Wizards blowing things up is a little worrisome, but I don't think t has any effect on Beal. Mitchell has regressed from last year and obviously so has Aldridge. I don't expect either of them to be as bad as they have so far later into the season, however at the current moment it would literally tank your FG% having these 2 on your team, unless your punting FG%. As of right now, Beal/Adams are my preferred players. Later into the season if Mitchell/LMA  play better, it would make the trade look a lot more sensible.