Sign in to follow this  
draftgradeC

Hurting at QB and TE, who to use #1 claim on? WHIR

I need to replace Fitzpatrick and Jimmy Graham, and I have the #1 claim to do it with. Should I burn it on Winston (this is a 2 QB league, so there is no one left on ww) or Brate (OJ Howard just got placed on IR)?

The rest of the WW is just flotsam:

QB: Carr, Jackson, Mullens, McCoy, Keenum, Tannehill

TE: Jonnu, Vance, Rudolph, Uzomah, Herndon, RSJ

I'm not in as dire straights at WR (Adams, Hilton, Golladay) or RB (Fournette, Chubb, White, Brieda, Mack) and I need to win out to have any shot of making the playoffs.

Your help is appreciated! Will help in return, just leave a link

Both Winston and Brate are great pick ups, but since you play in a 2 QB league, then I say go with Winston first. 

If Cameron Brate is still available after waiver, then he would be a good addition as well.

Vance McDonald is also a good pick up at the TE position. He's been a doing well for me.

So, Winston first, then Brate, then McDonald if you cannot get Brate and if you still want to imprvove the TE spot.

Help:

3 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Both Winston and Brate are great pick ups, but since you play in a 2 QB league, then I say go with Winston first. 

If Cameron Brate is still available after waiver, then he would be a good addition as well.

Vance McDonald is also a good pick up at the TE position. He's been a doing well for me.

So, Winston first, then Brate, then McDonald if you cannot get Brate and if you still want to imprvove the TE spot.

Help:

Not some on Winston, but agree with this. Hopefully you can get 2 of the 3 players. 

Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/735289-potential-1-or-2-waiverwhir/