Thomas Bryant - 2018 - 2019 Season Outlook

9 minutes ago, HairyShoes said:

i think he’ll be unleashed soon 

why is that??

12 minutes ago, HairyShoes said:

i think he’ll be unleashed soon 

Been wishing that for over a month now, ain’t gonna happen now

2 minutes ago, HairyShoes said:

because they’re going to fall out the playoff race and he’s going to be developed 

Well IMO he should have been released by now. But no...

2 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Well IMO he should have been released by now. But no...

We keep waiting for him to be unleashed except it doesn’t happen, TIL I see there is factual proof that he will get unleashed I might just have to stay away... he’s been awful the past 2 and the 2nd was against Cleveland I might add...

I dropped him for Okafor before the drama started, but watching Beal and Otto. And for 100000000000th time i saw how Brooks pulled out Bryant, when he is terrorizing the other team, to play his lover Green. Pathetic!

Edited by montanski
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rproflmao said:

We keep waiting for him to be unleashed except it doesn’t happen, TIL I see there is factual proof that he will get unleashed I might just have to stay away... he’s been awful the past 2 and the 2nd was against Cleveland I might add...

In Bryant's defense, the two times he's gotten over 23 minutes in the last two weeks, he's had a double double.  He'd be a double double machine if Brooks wasn't such a moron.

7 minutes ago, montanski said:

I dropped him for Okafor before the drama started, but watching Beal and Otto. And for 100000000000th time i saw how Brooks pulled out Bryant, when he is terrorizing the other team, to play his lover Green. Pathetic!

Green is actually a solid player.  Him playing shouldn't be the issue.  The Center minutes on the team should be going mostly to Bryant other than when he needs a breather, while Green gets his minutes from bouncing from the forward positions.  They have no other Center on the team with Bryant's potential, and tonight would be far from the first game where he got off to a great start and then hardly plays.

Just now, KilloWertz said:

In Bryant's defense, the two times he's gotten over 23 minutes in the last two weeks, he's had a double double.  He'd be a double double machine if Brooks wasn't such a moron.

Green is actually a solid player.  Him playing shouldn't be the issue.  The Center minutes on the team should be going mostly to Bryant other than when he needs a breather, while Green gets his minutes from bouncing from the forward positions.  They have no other Center on the team with Bryant's potential, and tonight would be far from the first game where he got off to a great start and then hardly plays.

Green plays regularly around 10 mins a game as C, which is insane. When Pennywise moved Green at C, Lopez made him looks like amateur and the Bucks made big lead. Practically that finished the game. Green is solid offensive player, but his D is awful at best. He shouldn`t play the mins, that his lover plays him regularly and should play 0 mins at C against traditional big. I see that Pennywise wants to coach some small ball deadly lineup, but he hasn`t the right players for that. Moron such the other in New Orleans.

1 minute ago, montanski said:

Green plays regularly around 10 mins a game as C, which is insane. When Pennywise moved Green at C, Lopez made him looks like amateur and the Bucks made big lead. Practically that finished the game. Green is solid offensive player, but his D is awful at best. He shouldn`t play the mins, that his lover plays him regularly and should play 0 mins at C against traditional big. I see that Pennywise wants to coach some small ball deadly lineup, but he hasn`t the right players for that. Moron such the other in New Orleans.

Don't ever watch their games, so didn't know Green played that many minutes at Center.  Technically I'm still not wrong in that Bryant should be getting most of the Center minutes and that they don't have anyone else on the team that should compete with him for minutes there. :)  I can't even imagine Green playing Center, as he's mainly a shooter.

And, yes, Gentry is bad as well.  That's another story though.

WTF! he is even very hard to hold in a 16 team league....blow out, he won't play, close game, he won't play, playing against small line-up he won't play, playing against traditional big, he won't play. why is he even starting?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, hoopking said:

locked-in starter.  should be a potential difference maker the rest of the season if his coach wasn't a total moron with 444 po sked

There, that seems about right now...

2 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

There, that seems about right now...

I get it for H2H but for roto, his value was when he played 28 minutes and got those double doubles... with the way brooks is handling this and the eventual return of Morris and D12 i don’t think it’s worth it

11 hours ago, Rproflmao said:

I get it for H2H but for roto, his value was when he played 28 minutes and got those double doubles... with the way brooks is handling this and the eventual return of Morris and D12 i don’t think it’s worth it

You are missing the point of my post, although I guess I should have added should at the very beginning as well.  He should be all of that if Brooks wasn't an absolute moron, but he is, so you're not wrong.

36 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

Dropping for Cody Zeller but feeling like it’s a mistake lol. This guy gives me headaches

Ive noticed big men dont get alot of PT in Washington.  This was one of the issues Gortat had playing for that sorry coach.

Edited by RingMyBell

he is just a fake starter when scott brook coach this team

2 minutes ago, kane said:

he is just a fake starter when scott brook coach this team

Time to let go guys.  Markief coming back only complicates the messy rotation.  Hopefully Scott Brooks is out the league in a year or so.

Ah, sorry guys, gotta bail on Bryant.  Just no playing time, esp when Brooks is using Green so much.

Just watched the game tonight: he basically just shot a few jumpers (with mixed results) and his defense was awful, so there wasn't any reason to play him even if Collins didn't get hurt and the Hawks didn't go small.

Maybe he'll find a bounceback game somewhere, but there are so many FAs available; I don't think it's worth holding him with D12 and MM returning eventually.  A pity, since I think on a better team (or a better coach), he'd do well.  Also, the Wiz have the best PO schedule, so he's actually got a little value there.  Personally gonna hold for one last game since the trade deadline might change things, but ehhh, it doesn't look good.