Sign in to follow this  
pastorofmuppets2

Mark Sanchez 2018 Outlook

der Sanchize signs with the Washington Indigenous Peoples to caddy for Colt McCoy ... how fitting that this happens during Thanksgiving week - it was only a scant six years ago, almost to the day, (11/22/12) that we were treated to his finest moment - 

we are now 'butt' (see whut i did thar?) one McCoy boo boo away from further hijinks!

Defenses you want to own:

Week 14 - Giants

Week 15 - Jaguars

Week 16 - Titans

Week 17 - Eagles (lol you play in week 17)

• Like 3

The precision of that handoff to Peterson was extraordinary.  Hopefully Washington’s got plenty of dogs 🌭 , the sanch is back cooking

Edited by Tghetty
  • Haha 1

With Washington now likely trotting out Sanchez in week 15, I just picked up the Jags D to maybe use in the semifinals (or keep anyone else from using them). League Winner! To me, that's the upshot of last night's McCoy season-ender. Also, who's on deck now?

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

With Washington now likely trotting out Sanchez in week 15, I just picked up the Jags D to maybe use in the semifinals (or keep anyone else from using them). League Winner! To me, that's the upshot of last night's McCoy season-ender. Also, who's on deck now?

There isn't another QB on the roster.  They brought in Kellen Clemens, EJ manuel and TJ Yates earlier in the year (along with Sanchez) for workouts when Alex Smith got hurt.

They'll add someone this week, Kellen Clemens (Like Sanchez) was with the Jets with the Redkins OC (Matt Cavanaugh) so he might have a leg up on the other QBs.

Alright for all you boys and girls who have held onto The Sanchise all season waiting for this, your moment has arrived.

Edited by HTM

Just now, Dreroy10 said:

Highly considering starting Giants D this week with Sanchez at the helm, anyone else?

Depends on your scoring.  I can see Washington throwing about 15 passes.  Do opportunity for sacks and turnovers could be limited.

Id maybe lean towards KC.  Baltimore has enough faith in Jackson to let him attempt throwing.  KC should be ahead so Baltimore trying to keep up.

5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Depends on your scoring.  I can see Washington throwing about 15 passes.  Do opportunity for sacks and turnovers could be limited.

It depends on the gamescript.  If the Giants get ahead early, the Redskins could be forced to throw. 

it's very simple, a new QB running an offense who was picked up by the team 2 weeks ago and had his first reps in the 2nd half of last nights game. . .  start every defense they play against :lol:

Can't believe this dude is an NFL starting QB once again. Even in my 2QB leagues I'm pretty sure I'd rather "handcuff" one of my starters than add Sanchez. I was considering picking up Kaepernick since if he is going to get signed seems like the team down 2 QBs with Sanchez their only QB and the one that just claimed Reuben Foster off waivers would be the best chance. Early reports are Josh Johnson is looking like the favorite for the backup job. Well, Kaepernick's law suit just got a lot stronger. 

As ridiculous as it is that the Redskins are willing to have a domestic abuser on the roster before they’ll sign a QB who advocates for racial equality, I do wish Rotoworld would stop beating the Kaep drum. Sanchez has no business being on a 53 man roster while Kaep remains blackballed, but It’s obviously not going to happen.

9 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Id maybe lean towards KC.  Baltimore has enough faith in Jackson to let him attempt throwing.  KC should be ahead so Baltimore trying to keep up.

If you think Gruden is changing his offense and only throwing 15 times against the Giants you haven't watched enough Redskins games. If Sanches is healthy he's throwing at least 25-35 times as I assume my Redskins will be losing. I'd rather watch him try to play QB than any of the other guys available right now. Obviously Kaep's girlfriend/ handler would never let him sign with a team with a racist Hitler name like the Redskins, so I don't even know why Rotoworld is acting like that's an option for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eg4190 said:

As ridiculous as it is that the Redskins are willing to have a domestic abuser on the roster before they’ll sign a QB who advocates for racial equality, I do wish Rotoworld would stop beating the Kaep drum. Sanchez has no business being on a 53 man roster while Kaep remains blackballed, but It’s obviously not going to happen.

It is annoying that Rotoworld does have their darlings that they hype up perpetually no matter what happens but this situation talking about Kaepernick is relatively harmless since it isn't like talking about him is going to impact any of your roster decisions unlike some of rotoworld's "hot takes" they sometimes add to their blurbs. 

12 minutes ago, Bearcountry said:

Don’t start giants d. Landon Collins is out, their secondary can be easily ripped apart.

The only thing Sanchez is ripping apart is that hotdog he snuck in midgame 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CABLE87 said:

Start Giants Def.

12 hours ago, Bearcountry said:

Don’t start giants d. Landon Collins is out, their secondary can be easily ripped apart.

11 hours ago, whatthef said:

The only thing Sanchez is ripping apart is that hotdog he snuck in midgame 

it's a battle of the bums. a giants defense that has been shredded vs a washington running game working with 3rd string offensive linemen.

sanchez is 50/50 throwing those 3-yard passes to chris thomspon. ok, maybe 30/70 in connecting with thompson.

Sanchex-s.jpg