Proto24

Urgent Trade Deadline Help - Chubb and Cook for Hunt WHIR

Hey guys here is my current lineup:

QB Drew Brees
RB Saquon Barkley, Christian McCaffrey
WR Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins
FLEX Nick Chubb
TE Kelce

Bench Dalvin Cook, Courtland Sutton, Latavius Murray, Andrew Luck, Jeff Heuerman, Josh Reynolds

My trade deadline is in an hour and the Kareem Hunt owner offered me a trade

Give: Dalvin Cook and Nick Chubb

Receive: Kareem Hunt

Should I take it? Leaves my bench a little bit thin, but would make my starting lineup dominant (I could put Hunt in my flex) and I could pick up Ware as a handcuff.

WHIR 100% Thanks

Edited by Proto24

I would do it in a flash, you can't play Cook and Chubb at once with Barkley and CMC so I would upgrade my RB's and push for the championship. Cook scored about 1 point last week. I would take my chances and take the RB in one of the leagues most potent offenses. Like you say pick up Ware as insurance.

100% yes. Whether this trade makes sense or not depends on your roster and you're upgrading your flex slot right before the playoffs. Gotta do it.

I agree i would trade undoubtedly, I would rather have hunt then both of them since you know your getting a stud on one of the best offenses and he has proven to be good. Chubb could be good but only time will tell and well cooks been a disappointment

Thanks for the help, good luck

Edited by edllb61

Solid squad. I don't think I would do this trade. Leaves you think in the event of an injury, especially at WR (do you really want to rely on Sutton or Reynolds if someone goes down). Don't necessarily think it's guaranteed Hunt outscores Chubb ROS.

Edit: Completely misread that to mean Brandin Cooks. I would certainly do this trade. Not super high on Dalvin Cook and think he's far behind your current starters.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Edited by nb009