Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

THEY JUST GOT LUCKY BECAUSE STAFFORD IS A STOOPID DOODIE HEAD WHO HAS NO VISION THE DB WAS MORE WIDE OPEN THAN THE WR THEY STILL SUCK AND NOW ARE GETTING GASHED CAN'T WAIT TO CUT THESE FOOL FRAUDS!!

 

Calm down pdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

THEY JUST GOT LUCKY BECAUSE STAFFORD IS A STOOPID DOODIE HEAD WHO HAS NO VISION THE DB WAS MORE WIDE OPEN THAN THE WR THEY STILL SUCK AND NOW ARE GETTING GASHED CAN'T WAIT TO CUT THESE FOOL FRAUDS!!

 

pdog, is that you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bears D looked great against MInny, right up until the end. They've looked suspect for the most part this entire game. Generating very little pressure on Stafford. Thank God for that pick 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad idea starting Chase today in my 2 QB league...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Land Of Real Beer said:

 

pdog, is that you?

Has anyone seen Pdog & Pastor in the same room? I’m suspicious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nb009 said:

Bears D looked great against MInny, right up until the end. They've looked suspect for the most part this entire game. Generating very little pressure on Stafford. Thank God for that pick 6.

 

Huh? Its a short week, and their star QB is out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Bears D looked great against MInny, right up until the end. They've looked suspect for the most part this entire game. Generating very little pressure on Stafford. Thank God for that pick 6.

 

Yep. I had this discussion last week about their upcoming schedule. Definitely sitting vs the rams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

THEY JUST GOT LUCKY BECAUSE STAFFORD IS A STOOPID DOODIE HEAD WHO HAS NO VISION THE DB WAS MORE WIDE OPEN THAN THE WR THEY STILL SUCK AND NOW ARE GETTING GASHED CAN'T WAIT TO CUT THESE FOOL FRAUDS!!

He does it by lines with each one getting more and more ridiculous:

 

THE BEARS DEFENSE IS OVERRATED

 

THEY ALL SUCK AND I AM GOING TO DROP THEM FOR A KICKER 

 

f--- MACK I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HE IS IN THE NFL

 

f--- NAGY FOR COACHING THIS TEAM. IM GOING TO FLY TO CHICAGO AND f--- HIS WIFE.

 

Something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bizarre booth review.  I've seen so many plays this season I wanted booth reviewed and never were, and that one was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

He does it by lines with each one getting more and more ridiculous:

 

THE BEARS DEFENSE IS OVERRATED

 

THEY ALL SUCK AND I AM GOING TO DROP THEM FOR A KICKER 

 

f--- MACK I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HE IS IN THE NFL

 

f--- NAGY FOR COACHING THIS TEAM. IM GOING TO FLY TO CHICAGO AND f--- HIS WIFE.

 

Something like that.

 

:lol:

 

my homage needs work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

 

Huh? Its a short week, and their star QB is out....

 

Did I say anything inaccurate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THAT'S HOW YOU ******** THROW YOU STUPID DOODIE POOPY HEAD! 

 

FINALLY!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He does it by lines with each one getting more and more ridiculous:

 

THE BEARS DEFENSE IS OVERRATED

 

THEY ALL SUCK AND I AM GOING TO DROP THEM FOR A KICKER 

 

f--- MACK I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HE IS IN THE NFL

 

f--- NAGY FOR COACHING THIS TEAM. IM GOING TO FLY TO CHICAGO AND f--- HIS WIFE.

 

Something like that.

 

He also then threatens to quit FF.

 

Rookie mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.