Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Who would’ve thought me playing Julio and Bryant vs Ryan and MT13 that I’d only be down 3 or so points. This is a great start to the week! Let’s goooo

AND if Julio didn’t fumble, I prob would’ve got a fg so I’d be up by 2. Lawd jesus

wonderful Turkey day, my Kenny outscores Thomas+Robinson. Wonderful day. 

Just now, vthokie3 said:

game literally couldnt have gone worse for me. His Matt Ryan ends up with 377 and 2 scores while ingram and MT combine for 100 yards and no TDs. I hate this game man

yup was facing matty ice - had MT and Lutz.  Was supposed to blow out worst team in league now im in a fight to win this week.  I hate fantasy lol!

7 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

game literally couldnt have gone worse for me. His Matt Ryan ends up with 377 and 2 scores while ingram and MT combine for 100 yards and no TDs. I hate this game man. Falcons play like crap but Ryan gets a million garbage time points

Yep, Ryan went from 17 to 24 points on that last drive. If only the saints actually tried to pick up the first down on that 3rd and 2 instead of throwing it way down field to their back up tight end.  I was really hoping for a sub 20 point performance from Ryan, oh well could of been worse I guess.  

Ingram is eating the most turkey.  We should get fantasy points for that...

17 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

No we own saints players who aren't bumbs and are in seeding /clinching scenarios for playoffs.  Thanks for your genius input!  

LOL it's the "hearing the lamentation of the women" part of the famous Conan speech about what is best in life. 

46 minutes ago, affliction said:

its a motion it adds confusion to the defense

44 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Confusion? Has Hill ever passed/handed it off on a read option play :P

How does it add confusion? The D sees Hill coming in, they know Brees will line up out wide. Do they think he’ll actually get the pass? Brees didn’t even move after the snap. Looked like Flacco earlier in the year when Lamar Jackson would play under center 

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

How does it add confusion? The D sees Hill coming in, they know Brees will line up out wide. Do they think he’ll actually get the pass? Brees didn’t even move after the snap. Looked like Flacco earlier in the year when Lamar Jackson would play under center 

Maybe they'll run it every time that way during the regular season to set the pattern.  Then have Brees take the reception to the house during the Super Bowl when no one covers him since "Brees never moves after the snap when lined up wide." 

Falcons just fumbled that game away. 

1st drive fumble near goal line 

end of first half fumble in red zone

4th quarter fumble at the 1. 

28 minutes ago, jumper said:

Maybe they'll run it every time that way during the regular season to set the pattern.  Then have Brees take the reception to the house during the Super Bowl when no one covers him since "Brees never moves after the snap when lined up wide." 

Ah, I get it now. So it’s the long con that they’re going for. Let’s hope it ends better than with Tom Brady catching the ball.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:52 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

wishing all a great Thanksgiving, have a happy and a healthy!   (oh, and the UNDER in the Saints/Falcons game would be gravy)

Image result for counting money gif

8 hours ago, Tenner said:

Falcons just fumbled that game away. 

1st drive fumble near goal line 

end of first half fumble in red zone

4th quarter fumble at the 1. 

And yet they still only lost by two touchdowns. They need to work on ball security all this  week in practice.