Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Bears gonna move up in the second half and blow up some of these 2 yard passes and house them. 

Stafford is JUNK, I knew I shouldn’t have started Galloday, my mistake should of went with my gut. Galloday will be dropped 1st thing Tuesday.

Chase actually looks like the perfect veteran QB. Poised in the pocket and throwing well. Huge upgrade over Mark Sanchez.

1 minute ago, Tomei7 said:

Stafford is JUNK, I knew I shouldn’t have started Galloday, my mistake should of went with my gut. Galloday will be dropped 1st thing Tuesday.

Wait for halftime adjustments. Golladay will be heard from by the time this day is done

With Trubisky out, it made more sense than ever for Nagy to establish the run early with Howard. 

That's why I sat him for Gus, knowing that Nagy would do the opposite. 

3 minutes ago, RotoGenius said:

Any rule experts here?

He ran out of bounds, why didn't that stop the clock at 2:04??

Anybody? It was a simple pass to the right, receiver ran out of bounds at 2:04, and the clock kept ticking??

Howard on pace for 1.6 points. That's definitely going to help me beat this undefeated team.

What the hell ... this dude is fourth on the depth chart and listed as "Other" on the Bears official web site, haha. 

Just now, Guwop said:

Um.... Who is this guy? 

Another dude to make Nagy feel like a genius.

29 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Welcome to Thanksgiving DERPFEST 2018!  If you were expecting football, you had too high of expectations!

I see more and more coaches go for 2 for no particular reason. This was a dumb time to try that up only 2.

Just now, Zekepeak86 said:

0 reasons to go for 2

Unless Parkey is injured, that’s a very stupid move

Nagy tries so hard to be super aggressive like he is Payton or McVay but that 2 pt conversion attempt made 0 sense. Give your kicker some confidence