gooseball

Harrell vs. G Harris

Who is your pick ROS?

I think Harrell has higher upside but still doubt if he will be able to maintain current performance. I would say he’s been better than Harris in the past 2-3 weeks.

Thoughts?

34 minutes ago, Taipan said:

All responses will be Harris

not true lol

well it depends on needs. If i needed a big I would pick Harrell. If i needed a wing I would pick harris but I think both have a good chance to be third rounder this year. but then again...I am bit dissapointed in harris with Barton and Isiah out. I thought he would start really putting up numbers but worst case scenario this harris ceiling this year if barton return will affect harris.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

All responses will be Harris

Incorrect. It all depends on what you need.

Harrell will give you excellent FG%, rebs, steals, blocks, and sometimes a good FT%.

Harris on the other hand will give you 3s, steals, points, %s (I think).

I'd go with Harrell imo. Those stocks are rare. While 3s is the easiest to find on your FA.

12 hours ago, MrBean said:

Incorrect. It all depends on what you need.

Harrell will give you excellent FG%, rebs, steals, blocks, and sometimes a good FT%.

Harris on the other hand will give you 3s, steals, points, %s (I think).

I'd go with Harrell imo. Those stocks are rare. While 3s is the easiest to find on your FA.

I would much much rather have Harris regardless of my team needs. If I'm that in need of FG/Blocks I'll look to move someone else on my roster or flip Harris for better value

4 hours ago, akund said:

I would much much rather have Harris regardless of my team needs. If I'm that in need of FG/Blocks I'll look to move someone else on my roster or flip Harris for better value

But their current performance suggests Harrell is a better value. Also if you’re punting 3s, this isn’t even close.

20 hours ago, gooseball said:

But their current performance suggests Harrell is a better value. Also if you’re punting 3s, this isn’t even close.

Harris was top 40 last year and Harrell was like top 150. I get that Harrell is in a larger role this year but I trust Harris will return to form more than I trust Harrell keeping this up.

And who said anything about punting 3s? That changes the equation

6 hours ago, akund said:

Harris was top 40 last year and Harrell was like top 150. I get that Harrell is in a larger role this year but I trust Harris will return to form more than I trust Harrell keeping this up.

And who said anything about punting 3s? That changes the equation

But do we really base everything on rankings? Check his stats now, and check Harrell. Check their respective teams' rotation and roster. In 1-10, how sure are you that Harris will duplicate last year's numbers? Not to mention he only played 57 and 67 games in the past 2 years. 

This depends on what you need honestly. Big or wing stats.

I would still prefer harris since it is harder to find wings who does not hurt you in fg%. But if you are hurting in big man stats, harrell is the right choice. 

Edited by SolariNatividad
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, SolariNatividad said:

This depends on what you need honestly. Big or wing stats.

I would still prefer harris since it is harder to find wings who does not hurt you in fg%. But if you are hurting in big man stats, harrell is the right choice. 

I agree more on this explanation rather than comparing players just because of rankings. smh

Man I have Harris and he has been so frustrating to own!!! Traded for him and I know what he’s capable of...it’s just a frustrating ride right now...

All that being said I agree that it depends on your needs...I’m higher on Harrell though lol as a Harris owner...I really hope he plays like he’s capable!!!!! Help please? 

22 hours ago, MrBean said:

I agree more on this explanation rather than comparing players just because of rankings. smh

This early in the season I'd much rather build my team based on rankings and overall projections than their specific skillset and position. There's a lot of season left and a lot more trading possible so I'll take the more valuable overall player 90% of the time, unless it completely throws off the balance of my team.

I have traded Harrell for G Harris. I think Harrell’s style of play involves risk for injury and playing many minutes that way isn’t sustainable for his efficiency and overall production.

Harris is at his lowest at this point. His 2 3s and 2 steals potential should be achievable, if not better this year. He also has injury risk.

Thanks for your feedback, folks.