thrilla1nManila

SGA, Gay, or Oubre ros? Whir

SGA, Gay, or Oubre ros?

Currentky got Oubre rostered cause now he's starting, more oppurtunity esp with the stars being traded, he can be a 1-1-1 guy, and wizards got a great pos schedule. He could be a fg% killer

Gay-he's been killing it but is a spur and worried about his recurring injury

Why is everyone saying SGA, he said for this season right?

For dynasty sure he is the obvious choice but I think I'm missing something other people are seeing. He's already playing close to 30 minutes,y has been pretty efficient and is putting up similar type of stat lines as he did in college by providing a bit of everything so I don't really see any of those cats taking a huge jump any time soon.

He could definetely improve overall over the season which could take him from his current top 150 rank to top 100, but Gay (top 65) is just better on almost literally every single stat right now and has proven to be able to keep this up in the past. Sure he could get more rest days and Shai could improve but that's a lot of ground to make up before he would actually be better ROS.

There's an argument to be made for Shai, but I'm suprised everyone is just blindly picking him without providing any reasoning for it. It's Rudy for me.

Oubre I'm not a big fan of and I've already ranted on for too long to get too in detail on him.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, qpeeters said:

Why is everyone saying SGA, he said for this season right?

For dynasty sure he is the obvious choice but I think I'm missing something other people are seeing. He's already playing close to 30 minutes,y has been pretty efficient and is putting up similar type of stat lines as he did in college by providing a bit of everything so I don't really see any of those cats taking a huge jump any time soon.

He could definetely improve overall over the season which could take him from his current top 150 rank to top 100, but Gay (top 65) is just better on almost literally every single stat right now and has proven to be able to keep this up in the past. Sure he could get more rest days and Shai could improve but that's a lot of ground to make up before he would actually be better ROS.

There's an argument to be made for Shai, but I'm suprised everyone is just blindly picking him without providing any reasoning for it. It's Rudy for me.

Oubre I'm not a big fan of and I've already ranted on for too long to get too in detail on him.

I totally agree with this. Dont understand taking SGA this year at all above Gay. Think its probably a case of ppl answering and just agreeing with the rest without thinking about it?

Im also not a fan of Oubre, I think there is a legit argument to be made to take SGA above Oubre, but Gay is by far the player to own here. He is already top 65 and there is no reason he should not keep it up. Sure he will get some rest days but he will still be far more valuable.

• Like 2

Yeah I like Rudy as well for much of the reasons mentioned above.

I am going for SGA as I think that a team that has made adjustments to the starting line up to get him more time is a sign that they are giving him a chance. Even after Bradley came back they kept SGA in the starting line up. That shows a lot to me. On the contrary, IF the wizards do start unloading players Oubre could have a better ROS then SGA. My thought with Rudy is if the spurs fall out of contention then there is a chance that Rudy will be rested, well even if the spurs dont fall out of contention Rudy can be rested because this is the Spurs we are talking about.

SGA and Gay are the only options here in my opinion.

I'd rather have Gay cause I already have an idea of what to get on a nightly basis.. (i like consistency)..

Shai's stats are just all over the place..