Sign in to follow this  
gdog2244

Traded Bledsoe and TT for T. Harris, Good deal? WHIR

Points league, Harris is averaging 39 ppg to Bledsoe's 36.2 ppg and Thompson's 32 ppg.

I was looking to upgrade my third and final keeper next season, as it is the year most top keepers year resets so they'll be available again to draft. Is this worth the risk if my team was going nowhere fast this season and with the risk of the Clippers landing a top FA?

WHIR!!

TT is fine for now but loses all value when Love returns, so I mainly see it as Harris for Bledsoe.  Harris is better, but if the Clippers sign a star, he loses value.  However, if they whiff on Kawhi or Butler or Klay or KD, you lose by giving up Harris, so it's really all about the risk.  I personally wouldn't do it because I don't think any of those guys go to LA.

please help

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/736139-which-side-would-you-take-100-whir/

I like this trade for you.  Harris is the future and should only get better.  Bledsoe is a stud, but there are so many ball handlers on the Bucks and his usage is down from last year.  TT is balling, but his value will decrease with Love coming back.  I like it.