gooseball

Justin Holiday vs. SGA ROS

Thoughts on their outlook for the rest of season?

Holiday had a great start last year but regressed as I hear from his owners back then. SGA doesn’t offer nearly as many 3s but has that stability with all around stats. 

SGA is only going to get better as the season rolls along. The more experience he gets, the more comfortable he should get. Holiday is solid but many question can he maintain at this current level when the Bulls start to get healthy. 

I agree with Cozie.

I think once Dunn and Markannen get healthy, the minutes and opportunity for Holiday may change.  He is still a quality streamer, maybe even roster worthy in 10 team leagues, but SGA will be better ROS.

this is coming from someone who currently has Holiday on roster and will be adding SGA next week. Lol

Thanks for thoughtful responses.

One concern with SGA is his lack of 3s.

As much as his all around game is valuable, Holiday’s 3s and stls production is rare to find and valuable even if he doesn’t do much else. 

I think Holiday is likely to have good minutes as Parker lacks 3s and that makes Holiday a great case to be on court.

I’m in 10 team league and the competition for 3s is so steep it makes me want to punt 3s. In today’s league, what is enough 3s as a team? Competing with it at high level means it’s more difficult to fill other categories. 

Since my first pick was Lillard, I’ve chosen Holiday to strengthen my team in 3s. But I will have my eyes on SGA very closely.

6 hours ago, gooseball said:

Thanks for thoughtful responses.

One concern with SGA is his lack of 3s.

As much as his all around game is valuable, Holiday’s 3s and stls production is rare to find and valuable even if he doesn’t do much else. 

I think Holiday is likely to have good minutes as Parker lacks 3s and that makes Holiday a great case to be on court.

I’m in 10 team league and the competition for 3s is so steep it makes me want to punt 3s. In today’s league, what is enough 3s as a team? Competing with it at high level means it’s more difficult to fill other categories. 

Since my first pick was Lillard, I’ve chosen Holiday to strengthen my team in 3s. But I will have my eyes on SGA very closely.

Stls and 3s guys for me:

Jingles

Danny Green

Bazegod

so for id rather have SGA since you can probably get what holiday gives you for those above if you have them rostered...

honestly I would like to have both if I can. one is producing now while the other has potential. 

overall even with the return of bulls players I still think Holiday will have the edge. SGA is good and is being overhyped by rottoworld but he’s not as good as JJJ, Donkic, and Ayton. and these rookies are currently not ranked as high as holiday

SGA’s last game with 4 total stocks is very tempting indeed. Holiday also had 4 stocks + 2 3s. SGA will keep improving for sure. The question is, will Holiday keep this up?

My vote is for SGA. I think holidays production will take a hit faster Lauri, dunn and Portis come back. Shai has the starting pg job locked down and should be putting up nice numbers ROS