Rotoworld.com Forums

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

joebaker23
Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

3 hours ago, DemonFF said:

Alright I’m back on the Williams train over Ingram lol. Aside from a lucky td Ingram has been bad last few weeks. See you all in the vent rant thread in a few 

thank you to the folks here who made me realize the flaws in my logic and play Williams tonight!

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, All Knowing said:

i don't predict him to get a td is what i'm saying....he has a 15% chance at a td i guess, but i'm not gonna add that to his ceiling becuase its not likely, i would if i had him closer tpo 50% chance....i say its not likely because they have 1 or 2 other rbs i believe he'll be sharing carries with,we dont know who the goalline back is, and andy ried already perfers to throw on the goalline when he has real talent like ware or hunt at rb. this is why i have his ceiling capped at 11.5, anyone can score a td, a fullback or a olineman can score a td, a defensive player can score a td, but you dont add things with such low probability into ceiling floor predictions.

4 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Not really. My opponent has nothing to do with it. I’m just trying to talk people off the ledge without a parachute. Hunt got a 4.9 against these guys earlier in the year, with KC scoring 31 points on offense. People are throwing around crazy numbers like 15-20 points is a given or something. RB2 because he plays for the Chiefs, blah blah blah. We will know soon enough though.

front and center please.

4 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Not really. My opponent has nothing to do with it. I’m just trying to talk people off the ledge without a parachute. Hunt got a 4.9 against these guys earlier in the year, with KC scoring 31 points on offense. People are throwing around crazy numbers like 15-20 points is a given or something. RB2 because he plays for the Chiefs, blah blah blah. We will know soon enough though.

Speak up, I can't hear you over all these William's points!

I was starting him and hoping for 10-15 in PPR... He doubled what I hoped for.. He looked really good out there, looked explosive, seemed like he had good hands in the passing game. Chiefs offense is very RB friendly, so I'm holding him and Ware right now, he is a very intriguing play next week if Ware is out again. He may have just won me my semi finals game.

1 minute ago, timexsocialclub said:

Did he leapfrog Ware?

At the very worst it's a 50/50 RBBC now, but honestly he's got way more elusiveness than plodder Ware.  Looked like Hunt out there on a couple plays.

4 hours ago, All Knowing said:

d.williams won't be the bellcow imo.... Ried hasn't said what he's doing.

5 hours ago, All Knowing said:

i don't predict him to get a td is what i'm saying....he has a 15% chance at a td i guess, but i'm not gonna add that to his ceiling becuase its not likely, i would if i had him closer tpo 50% chance....i say its not likely because they have 1 or 2 other rbs i believe he'll be sharing carries with,we dont know who the goalline back is, and andy ried already perfers to throw on the goalline when he has real talent like ware or hunt at rb. this is why i have his ceiling capped at 11.5, anyone can score a td, a fullback or a olineman can score a td, a defensive player can score a td, but you dont add things with such low probability into ceiling floor predictions.

6 hours ago, All Knowing said:

you'll see soon enough. Ware is a nfl caliber rb, williams is not...

Username fail...

That was a very pleasant surprise. He looked kinda like a JAG to me but he ran hard, had good hands and most importantly was trusted as the GL back. Had some major holes to run through but he took full advantage. That one reverse field run in the beginning was real nice though so he obviously has decent vision and enough burst to get to the edge. If Ware is back next week I think things will get a little messy. 

1 minute ago, Jaw1 said:

That was a very pleasant surprise. He looked kinda like a JAG to me but he ran hard, had good hands and most importantly was trusted as the GL back. Had some major holes to run through but he took full advantage. 

He looked like AD trucking Derwin James. Unfortunately that run was called back due to a penalty. But for one play, he looked like AD :lol:

Archived