Rotoworld.com Forums

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

joebaker23
Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

He looked like AD trucking Derwin James. Unfortunately that run was called back due to a penalty. But for one play, he looked like AD :lol:

Yeah your right I watched the game in a bar so was a little distracted but I'm watching the highlights now and he did show pretty good burst and seems like he always fell forward when tackled. I don't remember seeing that particular play though. 

8 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

Yeah your right I watched the game in a bar so was a little distracted but I'm watching the highlights now and he did show pretty good burst and seems like he always fell forward when tackled. I don't remember seeing that particular play though. 

6 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

What we know is that the Chiefs will have no interest in running the ball, Williams will NOT be utilized as a workhorse, and putting the ball in the hands of one of the worst RBs in the NFL when you have Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill is a completely idiotic gameplan.

My opponent (who is 12-1 and a heavy favorite) is starting Williams over Golladay and I am thrilled. Can’t wait to see Williams rotate in and out of the backfield with CharJAGrick West while running 7 times for 18 yards and catching 3 balls for 14 yards as Mahomes throws it 50+ times in any and every situation. It will be a glorious start to the week.

where you at kiddo? You sure were vocal earlier. Kenny Golladay got your tongue? 

4 minutes ago, soccerphysio said:

I think Ware coming back or not next week may be a moot point...anyone willing to start him against Seahawks in Seattle?

If anyone ( myself included) started Williams tonight obv your RB choices are pretty bad in general so it really doesn't matter who his opponent next week is, he will be our line ups!

( unless Ware is back and healthy ) 

3 minutes ago, soccerphysio said:

I think Ware coming back or not next week may be a moot point...anyone willing to start him against Seahawks in Seattle?

If you have Ware you start Ware, if you’re having RB troubles and Damien is your only option; he might be serviceable but probably won’t put this up. 

Just now, Zak0221 said:

Brah, if you started Williams tonight obv your RB choices are pretty bad in general so it really doesn't matter who his opponent next week is, he will be our line ups!

( unless Ware is back and healthy ) 

Ingram considered pretty bad?

6 minutes ago, soccerphysio said:

1 minute ago, HarambeLives said:

If you have Ware you start Ware, if you’re having RB troubles and Damien is your only option; he might be serviceable but probably won’t put this up. 

If Ware is back I’d be hesitant to start either @ SEA

12 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

where you at kiddo? You sure were vocal earlier. Kenny Golladay got your tongue? 

Insecure much? What do you want? Williams had a great game, I think everyone saw that. 

Unfortunately I can’t control who my opponents start.

Shame on any of you for mentioning the name of Spencer Ware on the inaugural celebration of the one they call Damien.

Have some respect and keep your voices down.

Would you want someone talking about their birthday a week from today, when it's your birthday now? :ph34r:  

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

Insecure much? What do you want? Williams had a great game, I think everyone saw that. 

Unfortunately I can’t control who my opponents start.

Just want to serve you your crow dinner :P

Archived