joebaker23

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

26 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Easy to say when you know you're wrong.

edit: You said "gashing them up the middle" - far cry from "decent"

You have been wrong about literally everything about Damien Williams.  Why are you even in this thread?  You are embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, KuNiT21 said:

You have been wrong about literally everything about Damien Williams.  Why are you even in this thread?  You are embarrassing.

Please go quote what I've been wrong about.  Anything.  I'll wait. 

Talk about triggered.

1 minute ago, cnewbykkn said:

Please go quote what I've been wrong about.  Anything.  I'll wait. 

Talk about triggered.

You sat in this thread lambasting everyone who was starting Williams.  Laughing, telling everyone he was doing nothing tonight.  It's very easy to just read the previous 10 pages and see it.  Why are you such a crying baby about Williams?

• Like 1

Just now, KuNiT21 said:

You sat in this thread lambasting everyone who was starting Williams.  Laughing, telling everyone he was doing nothing tonight.  It's very easy to just read the previous 10 pages and see it.  Why are you such a crying baby about Williams?

Hahaha, you have me confused with All Knowing.  I didn't lambaste anyone - dude had a good FF game, definitely didn't gash the defense up the middle though.

What a STUD last night. So glad I went with him especially since I have Mahomes as well and he put up an average performance.

Hahaha, you have me confused with All Knowing.  I didn't lambaste anyone - dude had a good FF game, definitely didn't gash the defense up the middle though.

Perhaps you have a personality disorder.  You did this to not one of my comments, but several in other threads related to Williams.  I wasn't even talking to you in other threads and you had to post about how Williams was a nothingburger and laughing at anyone who is starting him tonight..  Here is an example of one of them.

image.png.8ddff2f8283febcce7594c9b4bcc2afa.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Rest him? They just lost man.  Another loss, and the Chargers take the division 

Williams = Ware. Andy can plug anyone in there one more week. They will not risk losing him for playoffs. Not only that. Chargers will not win out. Ravens will beat them. Chiefs will win that division. Plus LA plays next Sat while KC plays Sunday night. And when Baltimore beats LA on sat, Chiefs will already have seen the Chargers lose the day before, and opt to rest him since they can lose that game and still beat OAK week 17 and win the division if they stumble vs Sea though that is probably unlikely no matter who they play at rb.

Edited by Jalec13

9 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

Perhaps you have a personality disorder.  You did this to not one of my comments, but several in other threads related to Williams.  I wasn't even talking to you in other threads and you had to post about how Williams was a nothingburger and laughing at anyone who is starting him tonight..  Here is an example of one of them.

And yet again, you are wrong, already changing your argument to "other threads" since that was my only post with an opinion in here.  Because I didn't think he was primed for a big night, means I was lambasting you and others?  Talk about acting like a snowflake.   Coach says West will get 12-15 touches, both Williams' involved the week before....plenty of evidence to argue he was not primed for a big night.  

But by all means, you keep being sensitive. 

and feel free to find the nothingburger comment....All Knowing strikes again I see.

Edited by cnewbykkn

7 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

And yet again, you are wrong, already changing your argument to "other threads" since that was my only post with an opinion in here.  Because I didn't think he was primed for a big night, means I was lambasting you and others?  Talk about acting like a snowflake.   Coach says West will get 12-15 touches, both Williams' involved the week before....plenty of evidence to argue he was not primed for a big night.  

and feel free to find the nothingburger comment....All Knowing strikes again I see.

The coach never said west was getting 12-15 touches lol that radio guy on twitter said 8-12 but still not a coach. Some Steelers beat writer said Ridley would get 15 last week. You can find some good info online but have to be able to sort through the trash

• Like 1

About a good of a game as one could've asked for from a 3rd string RB.  Sadly I had Keenan Allen going too but Williams' huge game kept my average points around 15 per player which I'll take.  Even if he's only around for one week you did me proud, Damien.  Thanks for giving me a chance at the championship!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

11 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

you two need to sex this thing out

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, cizastro said:

About a good of a game as one could've asked for from a 3rd string RB.  Sadly I had Keenan Allen going too but Williams' huge game kept my average points around 15 per player which I'll take.  Even if he's only around for one week you did me proud, Damien.  Thanks for giving me a chance at the championship!

There’s a CSB thread for this 

Edited by Shortnphat

Probably true. I'll host.

that's the spirit. You can dim the lights and have the NFL Network re-run of the game on in the background. Drink every time Joe Buck says "Damien" 

20 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Lol acting like a snowflake and sensitive?  I honestly can give a flying **** what you think, but you won't go away.  Constantly lurking in this thread and the Spencer Ware thread quoting people who disagree with your view on Williams.  Williams stinks and is a JAG, everyone knows and nobody cares what you think.  It's the offense he plays in that makes him so valuable.

Just now, KuNiT21 said:

Lol acting like a snowflake and sensitive?  I honestly can give a flying **** what you think, but you won't go away.  Constantly lurking in this thread and the Spencer Ware thread quoting people who disagree with your view on Williams.  Williams stinks and is a JAG, everyone knows and nobody cares what you think.  It's the offense he plays in that makes him so valuable.

Haven't said he stinks or called him a JAG ONCE, in ANY thread.  In fact - I said to start him over every other option once Ware was declared out.  

7pm at my house work for you?

Just now, cnewbykkn said:

Haven't said he stinks or called him a JAG ONCE, in ANY thread.  In fact - I said to start him over every other option once Ware was declared out.  

Yeah for sure.  I'd like to get you fired up on here first so I don't have to Cosby you during dinner.

3 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Maybe you didn't post he was a JAG and maybe you didn't post anything in this thread. 

But that post where you mocked the other poster saying D.Williams would have a big night looks really bad now. 

Some serious egg on your face. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HTM said:

Maybe you didn't post he was a JAG and maybe you didn't post anything in this thread. 

But that post where you mocked the other poster saying D.Williams would have a big night looks really bad now. 

Some serious egg on your face. 

I've already stated my rationalization for him not being primed for a big game.  I was wrong and am here to own it.  A lot better than most 'round these parts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord_Varys said:

Everyone shut up or take it outside. You're ruining the celebration. 

Thus sayeth the Lord...amen

• Thanks 1

if ware is out again next week im starting Damien. just sayin. 

I love the type of play calls the Chiefs make. screens, tosses, flip passes. all big play type spacing calls.

29 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Everyone shut up or take it outside. You're ruining the celebration. 

Image result for borat dancing gif

Image result for hip thrusting video set gif

Edited by HTM
  • Like 2

Damien was the first time a last minute switch worked....party party.  I'm now 1/19 with last minute tinkering.

Edited by nosh0t