joebaker23

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

I meant 'lets do it' like 'hey, fellow D. William's owners, let's win some money.' 

Just unfortunate timinggiphy.gif

Edited by beerfish

My opponent benched D Williams today and replaced him with James White. Hope he doesn't change it before Sunday. That move is going to cost him the ship if he doesn't change back. Plan on messaging him at 1:01 PM Sunday talking mad s*** if he doesn't switch them out.

7 minutes ago, bpkrufus said:

My opponent benched D Williams today and replaced him with James White. Hope he doesn't change it before Sunday. That move is going to cost him the ship if he doesn't change back. Plan on messaging him at 1:01 PM Sunday talking mad s*** if he doesn't switch them out.

He's probably giving you a false sense of security. 

9 minutes ago, bpkrufus said:

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

He's probably giving you a false sense of security. 

I make a strong habit of changing my lineup randomly about 83 times prior to Sunday for a bit of gamesmanship....especially in the playoffs. I want my opponents punching....not counter punching  

with that said, how pathetic am I?:rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joe Odam said:

I make a strong habit of changing my lineup randomly about 83 times prior to Sunday for a bit of gamesmanship....especially in the playoffs. I want my opponents punching....not counter punching  

with that said, how pathetic am I?:rolleyes:

I do that as well.

This opponent is not doing that at all. He is consistently the worst player by far in my local. Rarely makes the playoffs but yet here he is at the ship. He makes questionable moves all the time.

1 hour ago, Ace_King said:

Why is his projection so (relatively) low on ESPN? 

Trust me he will score higher then 10.7 standard. If ware is out, you can look for a 15-20 point game. As long as ware doesn't come back into the mix, he is a easy start with low rb1 floor and a high ceiling due to the chiefs being who they are.

Edited by jkendrick2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Why is his projection so (relatively) low on ESPN? 

I would have expected it to be slightly higher but they are headed into a difficult place to play in a prime time game.  Defenses that run a similar scheme to Seattle have given them real trouble this year (Jax, LAC).  KC coming off back to back games scoring less than 30 points for the first time this year.  They are in a bit of a slump.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OmegaRed88 said:

I would have expected it to be slightly higher but they are headed into a difficult place to play in a prime time game.  Defenses that run a similar scheme to Seattle have given them real trouble this year (Jax, LAC).  KC coming off back to back games scoring less than 30 points for the first time this year.  They are in a bit of a slump.

I figured it would have been around 16-17 ppr but then again we all know these profections don’t mean anything anyways. 

Good points and yeah it doesn't matter but I was curious. He should have a higher TD shot as the lead RB for KC than typical starters so you would think that would get him a high projection. They are projecting Chubb for 0.9 TDs as a contrast.

This is the top 15 RB experts (full point PPR) that have updated their ranking yesterday or today. Trying to decide between D will and D hen. Such a close call...

rb_ppr.PNG

I'm starting in my biggest league over Sony/Eli. Sitting in another for Mack. 

4 minutes ago, Sicknasty3434 said:

Marlon Mack, Thielen, or D Will?!?

PPR

If choosing between those three I’d go with the assistant coach forum. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

If choosing between those three I’d go with the assistant coach forum. 

Ehh, once it gets this late in the season, lots of start/sit things pop up in player threads. 90 percent of the forum isn't posting anymore so doesn't seem like a big deal.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sicknasty3434 said:

Marlon Mack, Thielen, or D Will?!?

PPR

D Will if Ware is out.  Seems to have a safer floor due to the involvement in the passing game

36 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

D Will if Ware is out.  Seems to have a safer floor due to the involvement in the passing game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If its 1/2 or full ppr u got to roll D will..

8 minutes ago, einstein2u said:

Lindsay or dwill??  Help fellas.