Sign in to follow this  
KuramaHiei

Personal Fouls Count Display

I only play Yahoo, so I can't say for other platforms.

But would anyone else find having another column that displays the # of fouls committed help a lot? Perhaps it can be in the same column as "Time played"

Something like 10:13 - 4 PF

Definitely saves me having to figure out why a player of mine has only played 10 mins entering the 4th Q. Is he hurt? Is it foul trouble?

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

True story: I was in a league for 5 seasons that counted fouls as the 10th category.  I don't know why.

7 hours ago, DrGonzo said:

Check the box scores for that info. It only takes a couple of seconds. 

Do you find it simple for that?

My preference is just having one platform displayed for checking fantasy purposes. Requiring me to checking boxscores for a specific game in a new tab/app makes me take 2 more steps and a few seconds (switching between games to check other players' PF committed takes more steps and time). 

My question is simply whether it can save users a few seconds/clicks by showing it in the matchup scores screen. If it can, why not? What would we be sacrificing, besides screen real-estate? 

1 hour ago, KuramaHiei said:

Do you find it simple for that?

My preference is just having one platform displayed for checking fantasy purposes. Requiring me to checking boxscores for a specific game in a new tab/app makes me take 2 more steps and a few seconds (switching between games to check other players' PF committed takes more steps and time). 

My question is simply whether it can save users a few seconds/clicks by showing it in the matchup scores screen. If it can, why not? What would we be sacrificing, besides screen real-estate? 

Send feedback to Yahoo or ESPN.  I know on reddit, Yahoo reads the comments there.  That’s where they got the idea to recently implent games remaining on the weekly matchup page for your team and your opponent.

Otherwise, the only other solution I can think of is have your league count fouls as a category so it shows up on the live stats.

Edited by gill2k
  • Like 1

in fantrax, you have the option to show any stats in live scoring, even if they arent scored

12 minutes ago, jay14bay said:

in fantrax, you have the option to show any stats in live scoring, even if they arent scored

Gimme instructions.

4 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Gimme instructions.

from commissioner tools go to where you set which stats are scored, add fouls (or anything) and give it zero weight