Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Kicker ROS- 100% WHIR

Not worried about this week because I am in the playoffs.

1) Justin Tucker- @ KC, vs TB, @ LAC

2) Greg Zuerlein- @ CHI, vs PHI, @ ARI

Do I hold on to both of these kickers so nobody gets them? Who do I KEEP going forward for the run?

I would go with Greg zuerlain. Just a better offense imo. It's really hard to tell. But I'd go with Greg

i have no clue about kickers lol - we don't use them. tucker since their offense may stall more?

and thank you for mine, too!

Greg, I think he has better consistency, so he should be the safer play for the ROS. You could hold both if there isn't a lot left on your waiver wire, but personally I would be more likely to hold two Defs over two kickers. 

27 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Not worried about this week because I am in the playoffs.

1) Justin Tucker- @ KC, vs TB, @ LAC

2) Greg Zuerlein- @ CHI, vs PHI, @ ARI

Do I hold on to both of these kickers so nobody gets them? Who do I KEEP going forward for the run?

Go with Zuerlein. Hang on to Tucker until you need to fill the roster spot, or you see a better opportunity to block an opponent. Thanks for mine. 

1 minute ago, habslive said:

Go with Zuerlein. Hang on to Tucker until you need to fill the roster spot, or you see a better opportunity to block an opponent. Thanks for mine. 

My rbs are Gordon, Elliott, DJ, Sproles

Looking to possibly get Edmonds as injury insurance but not sure if I need him week 14 if DJ gets hurt. Starting 2 RBs though

I’d go with Zuerlein if you need a spot but if you don’t need a spot open then I’d stick with both. For one you’re keeping tucker away from another team and also Zuerlein was hurt already this year so would be nice to have Tucker if he gets hurt again. 

I'd start Greg, though still hold onto Tucker if you can spare the roster spot. Better he stay on your bench than have an opponent beat you with him.